Blowout Cards Forums
Breakers

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 12-27-2014, 08:35 PM   #1
jlzinck

Default Ebay seller koolkat39 is cardcop. Block if you value Feedback

This nut will leave you negative if you charge too much and do not refund.

koolkat39 | eBay

Negative/Neutral Feedback left by koolkat39

Here is what he recently did to a member here

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...ml#post8481703

Last edited by iluvfish2; 01-04-2018 at 07:12 PM. Reason: bc4 changed
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:48 PM   #2
xbignick

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited by xbignick; 12-28-2014 at 08:30 PM.
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:49 PM   #3
TarjetasBéisbol

Guys like that crawl under a rock for a little while, change user names and come back to their usual BS. I wouldn't be surprised if he is lurking around here with a new user name too.
Old 12-28-2014, 05:23 PM   #4
Gibberish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
This nut will leave you negative if you charge too much and do not refund.
That is really all that matters to me. I have no issue with it.

I have defending the cause of actual shipping in other threads while others defended a handling fee.

1.93-2.23 + 11.9% ( I usually eat the 11.9)

I think people whom charge 3.00 or more for a card need to get slapped for it. Guys try to justify the cost for supplies,etc, but they are not businesses. Just twits sitting at home, not paying taxes on the sales in most cases any way.

I mean seriously, I am looking at the feedback remarks and I see nothing unjust in them. I do see a bit of "tard" Leaking out in some of this focal remarks EBAYS FAIR SHIPPING PRACTICES...but, still, most of what he complains about is reasonable....although this one confuses me and makes me smile

Negative feedback rating I sent seller 2 links to eBay's S&H RULES; he never looked. Thinks he OWNS eBay! Seller: Member id wb-1916 (Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past 6 months
Reply by wb-1916 (Oct-22-14 17:18):
Your phone calls and screaming threats at 2 am, you never even bought the item
Follow-up by o***k (Oct-24-14 23:15):
YOU WERE UP AT 1:23AM FILING NON-PAYING BIDDER ALERTS AGAINST ME- SLEEPING? HOW?
Old 12-28-2014, 07:15 PM   #5
nissandriver77
Banned

There are some very sick people on this earth .

Happy new Year !!
nissandriver77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:21 PM   #6
jlzinck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
That is really all that matters to me. I have no issue with it.

I have defending the cause of actual shipping in other threads while others defended a handling fee.

1.93-2.23 + 11.9% ( I usually eat the 11.9)

I think people whom charge 3.00 or more for a card need to get slapped for it. Guys try to justify the cost for supplies,etc, but they are not businesses. Just twits sitting at home, not paying taxes on the sales in most cases any way.

I mean seriously, I am looking at the feedback remarks and I see nothing unjust in them. I do see a bit of "tard" Leaking out in some of this focal remarks EBAYS FAIR SHIPPING PRACTICES...but, still, most of what he complains about is reasonable....although this one confuses me and makes me smile

Negative feedback rating I sent seller 2 links to eBay's S&H RULES; he never looked. Thinks he OWNS eBay! Seller: Member id wb-1916 (Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past 6 months
Reply by wb-1916 (Oct-22-14 17:18):
Your phone calls and screaming threats at 2 am, you never even bought the item
Follow-up by o***k (Oct-24-14 23:15):
YOU WERE UP AT 1:23AM FILING NON-PAYING BIDDER ALERTS AGAINST ME- SLEEPING? HOW?
It really matters not what you think because this guy is scum. The charge was $2.50 + 50 for each additional.
He tried to extort $2 out of the seller by already leaving 2 positive feedback.
When he didn't receive his extortion proceeds he dropped the negative.

He is a lowlife, no more no less.

If you do not like a sellers shipping cost then do not bid,.
Old 12-28-2014, 08:28 PM   #7
xbignick

Last edited by xbignick; 01-05-2015 at 01:03 PM.
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 08:37 PM   #8
shrevecity

Now he will likely create another ID and hit you.

Last edited by shrevecity; 01-05-2015 at 03:33 PM.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:43 PM   #9
BostonNut

Last edited by BostonNut; 01-06-2015 at 08:32 AM.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:57 PM   #10
Miss Lizzy

So... received a message from this... person today.

I'd like to point out that they start the message with "with all due respect" and pretend to be doing me a favor, then accuse me of going against eBay rules, screwing over buyers and some how intimidating all those buyers into leaving me positive feedback - all because I charge .60˘ more than what they think I should charge.

Here is the message:

I know that there are some people here who think $3.61 (soon to be $3.66) for one card is excessive (and will probably chime in). I charge actual shipping cost based on weight + a $1.00 flat handling fee per transaction (no matter how many items are purchased, handling fee is $1.00). I don't do PWE shipping on eBay because in order to keep my TRS rating, I have to upload tracking for each transaction. Plus, I feel better shipping cards - no matter if they are $1 or $50 - in a bubble mailer with proper protection and tracking. I'd also like to point out that on items over $100 I add insurance at no additional cost to the buyer. I don't make money on shipping; many times the cost of shipping supplies exceeds the handling charge (in top loaders alone).

I looked at all the negative and neutral feedback left by koolkat39, and they not only constantly accuse sellers of charging too much for shipping, they also seem to have a lot of problems with not receiving packages/damaged cards/fake cards
Needless to say, they went directly onto my blocked list.
Miss Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:03 PM   #11
Miss Lizzy

Here is my favorite feedback they left:

(-) VERY HOSTILE SELLER! $4.00 S&H- NO TOP-LOADERS & IGNORES EBAY S&H RULES.
Reply by nunbidders (Sep-05-15 09:55):
Made UNREASONABLE demands. 210+ sellers in r network will no doubt BLOCK bidder.
Follow-up by o***k (Nov-30-15 20:52):
Yes on blowoutcards message boards- not "network" ALL CROOKS ASSEMBLE THERE

CROOKS ASSEMBLE!!!
Old 01-02-2018, 09:19 PM   #12
jmscoggin

Too late, just tried to block him and he has already changed his Ebay ID, got "koolcat39 : Invalid User Id".

Gibberish, I get what you're saying but this guy is above and beyond, in no way, shape or form should you defend his behavior and/or actions. I agree with others that shipping a single card shouldn't be much more than $3 but like someone else mentioned, if the shipping price is posted in the listing and you think it's too high, don't buy the freaking item.

"That cat looks like a pillar of justice, a beacon of freedom, a symbol of equality. It is just fantastic".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 09:41 PM   #13
wethenorth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Too late, just tried to block him and he has already changed his Ebay ID, got "koolcat39 : Invalid User Id".

Gibberish, I get what you're saying but this guy is above and beyond, in no way, shape or form should you defend his behavior and/or actions. I agree with others that shipping a single card shouldn't be much more than $3 but like someone else mentioned, if the shipping price is posted in the listing and you think it's too high, don't buy the freaking item.
https://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...lkat39&guest=1
Old 01-02-2018, 09:53 PM   #14
37Jetson

For the billionth time... If you do not like the advertised postage cost simply do not buy the card.
Old 01-02-2018, 10:00 PM   #15
Miss Lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post

It's actually koolkat39 (two "k"s, no "c")
Old 01-02-2018, 10:25 PM   #16
tonedef2oo8

Awwe cardcop is back from the dead! Ask him about him faking toys for tots donation paperwork. That’s more his style

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
And in closing here's proof someone may have fake the toys for tots certificates he loves posting. I was sent this in a email today. When you look at his proof he posted today you will notice when you go from one toys for tots certificate to the other the only thing thats different is his name placement and the donation amount. all the watermarks are identical. When both pictures are over layed in photoshop its an exact match. Meaning its either one document faked to two OR both are faked.

And oh yeah this. I wonder how this weird thing happened to BOTH documents. Can we hear how your a document examiner again...

Ill ignore the green line that runs along the bottom of both pictures...And the OBVIOUS photoshop of the year on the date...Work on our Photoshop skills I can point at several more errors you made making this.

Case closed fraud buster.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 01-02-2018 at 10:29 PM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 10:28 PM   #17
jmscoggin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lizzy View Post
It's actually koolkat39 (two "k"s, no "c")
, blocked ... again. This has to be at least the third or fourth ID of his I've blocked over the years. It's too bad Ebay doesn't take things like this more seriously. I feel for the guy, he's obviously got some mental issues he's dealing with but that doesn't mean that the rest of us should have to suffer for it.

"That cat looks like a pillar of justice, a beacon of freedom, a symbol of equality. It is just fantastic".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 07:04 PM   #18
tonedef2oo8

He used to claim to be bed ridden in his disputes with ebay before they banned him for scamming. He also used this excuse to the card companies for hand outs. He used to cry about how he can’t get to the post office to return cards and how he can’t trust his postman to take his mail. Before they banned him for abusing the system they would just side with him and let him keep the cards and refund he seller and take the hit.

I assume he’s magically been cured as he is now selling stuff on eBay.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 01-03-2018 at 07:08 PM.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:32 PM   #19
tonedef2oo8

Fun fact he was arrested for grand theft for selling cards playoff gave him to donate to a kids charity in the early 2000s while working at playoff. Sound familiar?
Old 01-03-2018, 07:36 PM   #20
37Jetson

Quote:
Fun fact he was arrested for grand theft for selling cards playoff gave him to donate to a kids charity in the early 2000s while working at playoff. Sound familiar?
Once a scumbag always a scumbag.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:13 PM   #21
123GHJ

Quote:
He used to claim to be bed ridden in his disputes with ebay before they banned him for scamming. He also used this excuse to the card companies for hand outs. He used to cry about how he can’t get to the post office to return cards and how he can’t trust his postman to take his mail. Before they banned him for abusing the system they would just side with him and let him keep the cards and refund he seller and take the hit.

I assume he’s magically been cured as he is now selling stuff on eBay.
The eBay account and PayPay account are under a Joan Schulkes out of Maspeth NY. I got a neg from them back in May 2015. They complained about shipping cost to me, I blocked them, they emailed my PayPal address and I told that wretched bitch what I really felt about her. What I forgot was that they had not left feedback for 1 item yet.
123GHJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 08:29 PM   #22
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123GHJ View Post
The eBay account and PayPay account are under a Joan Schulkes out of Maspeth NY. I got a neg from them back in May 2015. They complained about shipping cost to me, I blocked them, they emailed my PayPal address and I told that wretched bitch what I really felt about her. What I forgot was that they had not left feedback for 1 item yet.
Because James McCay from maspeth is not allowed to have an eBay account after years of claiming he don’t get cards shipped in PWE and complains about shipping costs and then tells ebay he’s donating the cards to charity (like the obvious photoshopped toys for tots documents above) and how he’s bed ridden and can not possibly return them, while holding peoples feedbacks hostage. Funny considering he tells people he helps ebay and how they look for his help

I assume this is his step mothers name. The one he blames everything on as he begs for money on gofundme. Every one report this account as being cardcop James mccay known scam artist. It may help him get removed

•edit/update the address matches. The person selling these cards is from James’s house in maspeth so it’s either him or his 78 year old poor mother living at
Maspeth, NY 11378

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 01-03-2018 at 09:01 PM.
Old 01-04-2018, 02:04 PM   #23
Bob Loblaw

https://www.ebay.com/sch/koolkat39/m..._sop=12&_rdc=1

1) To his credit, he charges $2.75 postage.

2) Read one of the items. He cut and pasted his narrative rant against the hobby.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:53 PM   #24
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
https://www.ebay.com/sch/koolkat39/m..._sop=12&_rdc=1

1) To his credit, he charges $2.75 postage.

2) Read one of the items. He cut and pasted his narrative rant against the hobby.
He also goes after people who charge extra saying there is no need for extra shipping costs, that it’s the same for 1 card or 6. Then he charged 4.00. It must be fun being a double talking lying physcopathic fraud who no one trusts. You say his name and people don’t say wow what a great guy who fought hobby fraud (even though he says it a bunch) people say he is a scam artist who when he sees no delivery confirmation says it never came or opens a dispute when he gets its and says they overcharged him and how he’s dying and can’t get to the post office to send it back. Now he’s selling constantly when a year ago he was getting worse.

This dude needs to lay off the drugs and self entitlement.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-16-201...654?nav=SEARCH

This is what will be remembered of this tool bag
•Ebay bans him when they find out it’s him so he needs to hide under mommy’s Id
•Topps ignores his requests basically banning him from exchanging cards cause he would claim he didn’t get an autograph every box
•Upper deck ignore his requests same reason as topps
•he is banned on almost every sports card forum. Even ones based on busting fraud
•arrested and convicted of stealing cards when he worked for playoff. He was forced to return the ones he claimed where for charity and they found he sold them online instead.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 01-04-2018 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:58 PM   #25
Bob Loblaw

Quote:
He also goes after people who charge extra saying there is no need for extra shipping costs, that it’s the same for 1 card or 6. Then he charged 4.00. It must be fun being a double talking lying physcopathic fraud who no one trusts. You say his name and people don’t say wow what a great guy who fought hobby fraud (even though he says it a bunch) people say he is a scam artist who when he sees no delivery confirmation says it never came or opens a dispute when he gets its and says they overcharged him and how he’s dying and can’t get to the post office to send it back. Now he’s selling constantly when a year ago he was getting worse.

This dude needs to lay off the drugs and self entitlement.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-16-201...654?nav=SEARCH
It's 16 cards, not 6!

I love his 1 negative feedback. I actually LOL'ed.
It looks as though the package that the buyer received smelled like smoke. Cardcop apparently blamed it on the player that smoked.

SELLER SMOKES, ENTIRE PACKAGE AND CARD SMELLED LIKE CIGARETTE SMOKE, DISGUSTING d***i ( 605Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999) During past 6 months
Reply by koolkat39 (Jul-15-17 10:13):
1) Bidder NEVER contacted me??? 2) I DON'T SMOKE! 3) Players smoke & Panini! ??
Follow-up by d***i (Sep-12-17 00:23):
Contacted and got cussed out, seller smokes, blamed it on the player lol, BEWARE
2014 Panini USA RYAN VILADE 15U Autograph #13/20 Game PATCH (2-Color) AUTO (#152617592883)

It's a patch of a 15 year old kid.