Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Mad

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Completed/Closed Group Case Breaks

Notices

Old 08-01-2017, 10:40 AM   #226
nabzy28

I just realized those coupons are for 20% off Beckett Authentication, not for grading. If anyone needs the 4 I got from these randoms, you are welcome to them before dooby packs everything up. I've got a bunch of these from product I opened.
Old 08-05-2017, 10:40 AM   #227
tier1dc

will these ship soon?
tier1dc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 10:45 AM   #228
Dacubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhaugh11 View Post
I didn't realize that there was someone skipped.

I have never been in a break where the person ends up picking last because they didn't see it was their turn. At worst they should have had an auto pic.

This didn't happen to me, but it easily could have as I just got back into town.
The problem with having an autopick, was people weren't happy with what they got....also, it gave people the impression of what may be worth more than other cards, so people felt, it was hurting their chances of possibly getting a good card...ie, having no intentions of taking (i'm just using names) alan thicke, but because he was on the pre-rank list at #3...taking him just for that reason.
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 03:18 PM   #229
samuel1219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
The problem with having an autopick, was people weren't happy with what they got....also, it gave people the impression of what may be worth more than other cards, so people felt, it was hurting their chances of possibly getting a good card...ie, having no intentions of taking (i'm just using names) alan thicke, but because he was on the pre-rank list at #3...taking him just for that reason.
I find more annoying getting skipped or autopick because the person picking just before didn't took the extra 25 seconds to send a PM, happened to me in case 3 nothing big as it was bottom picks but there were things I would prefer to pick then what get.

Guys with just 25 sec you can pm the next person in line just for courtesy.
Old 08-05-2017, 04:52 PM   #230
Dacubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel1219 View Post
I find more annoying getting skipped or autopick because the person picking just before didn't took the extra 25 seconds to send a PM, happened to me in case 3 nothing big as it was bottom picks but there were things I would prefer to pick then what get.

Guys with just 25 sec you can pm the next person in line just for courtesy.
Totally agree with this!!!!!
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 06:11 PM   #231
lostpatrol

I agree with the previous couple post...the format and design of the break has a degree of cutthroat to it, in my case that was not what happened...but depending how picks landed, I could easily see how that could play out.

I also must admit the host had the rules posted, so it is my mistake for not being more deligent. It pays to be more attentive to decide if this is the type of break I'm comfortable joining.

But like I said as long as we receive the cards we are rightfully entitled all is legit per the break rules.
lostpatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 12:22 PM   #232
doobypenguin

Guys
Thanks for all your thoughts. The feedback is extremely important to me. Im sorry if the rules werent as clear to some as others especially if you havent broken with me recently. I do find it concerning when people dont get pms. I had to pm some people myself for others, but i really dont have any sight on whether or not someone actuallky sent a pm or not. I can throw some new rules that require pms since i usually say it is a courtesy.

Almost all the packages went out wednesday. I was not able to get a few out the door because i ran out of time before having to t
Go out of town. Everything else is guaranteed to go out on monday morning. Sorry for the delay
Old 08-07-2017, 06:32 PM   #233
mjohnatgt

Cards received; thanks~!
mjohnatgt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 08:17 PM   #234
cbuskstwar

card received feedback left, thanks for the break

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/cbuskstwar
cbuskstwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 09:30 PM   #235
tier1dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobypenguin View Post
Guys
Thanks for all your thoughts. The feedback is extremely important to me. Im sorry if the rules werent as clear to some as others especially if you havent broken with me recently. I do find it concerning when people dont get pms. I had to pm some people myself for others, but i really dont have any sight on whether or not someone actuallky sent a pm or not. I can throw some new rules that require pms since i usually say it is a courtesy.

Almost all the packages went out wednesday. I was not able to get a few out the door because i ran out of time before having to t
Go out of town. Everything else is guaranteed to go out on monday morning. Sorry for the delay
When will the these ship? Haven't received tracking.
tier1dc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 11:44 PM   #236
doobypenguin

i shipped everything in alphabetical order and stopped at R before i had to go out of town. i got back at 4am this morning and i didn't have the energy. Everything has now been packaged and you should've received a shipment notification from paypal just a little bit ago.

thanks!
Old 06-08-2018, 08:45 PM   #237
blowoutcards4

moved to closed per host request. If you have not received your cards or have any issues please let me know.
blowoutcards4 is offline   Reply With Quote