Blowout Cards Forums
Best Sellers

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

Notices

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Old 01-12-2017, 02:36 PM   #1
dasiegel

Cool NBA Live Mobile- Anyone Play?

I haven't been into video games in years but out of pure boredom I downloaded this while making a download... put that in your pipe and smoke it!

What a fun game! I wanted to see if anyone else played this, how far you are with your team. What are the best players or collectible you have unlocked?
Old 01-12-2017, 02:46 PM   #2
avjp87

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

yeah i play it, it helps kill time. if you wanna h2h, my user name is avjp87 on there. it takes a longgggggg time to complete sets. i'm a lvl30, ovr 79. best player is a campus hero kendall marshall, ovr 83
Old 01-12-2017, 02:50 PM   #3
dasiegel

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
yeah i play it, it helps kill time. if you wanna h2h, my user name is avjp87 on there. it takes a longgggggg time to complete sets. i'm a lvl30, ovr 79. best player is a campus hero kendall marshall, ovr 83
Nice dude, thanks. I just got to level 35. I have been playing for a short while but in great volumes lol. My best player is probably Joel embiid players of the week (90) or Harden Signature (88) which took forever to unlock.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:58 PM   #4
avjp87

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasiegel View Post
Nice dude, thanks. I just got to level 35. I have been playing for a short while but in great volumes lol. My best player is probably Joel embiid players of the week (90) or Harden Signature (88) which took forever to unlock.
i'm jealous of your embiid.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:04 PM   #5
csrockerzero

I've been playing since the app launched last spring. I love it. Here are my lineups..

Give me your Deng cards!
csrockerzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:07 PM   #6
dasiegel

Quote:
i'm jealous of your embiid.
Yea he might be my best player, he doesn't miss from anywhere close and he blocks everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csrockerzero View Post
I've been playing since the app launched last spring. I love it. Here are my lineups..
Awesome lineups. Who was the hardest to get? Are the legends players noticeably better than say Signature or any other set?

Its the perfect amount of video game for me as I'm not a gamer but it has that managerial angle and the playing angle. I didn't know games could be that good on your phone lol. Perfect for laying around relaxing or dropping a DOUBLE!
Old 01-12-2017, 03:09 PM   #7
avjp87

Quote:
Yea he might be my best player, he doesn't miss from anywhere close and he blocks everything.

Awesome lineups. Who was the hardest to get? Are the legends players noticeably better than say Signature or any other set?

Its the perfect amount of video game for me as I'm not a gamer but it has that managerial angle and the playing angle. I didn't know games could be that good on your phone lol. Perfect for laying around relaxing or dropping a DOUBLE!
you should try madden mobile too if you like the nba one. now i'm stacked on that game.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:12 PM   #8
csrockerzero

Quote:
you should try madden mobile too if you like the nba one. now i'm stacked on that game.
FIFA Mobile is a ton of fun too!

Give me your Deng cards!
Old 01-12-2017, 03:13 PM   #9
avjp87

Quote:
FIFA Mobile is a ton of fun too!
do you have to be familiar with FIFA to enjoy it? I know zip about it.
Old 01-27-2017, 11:27 AM   #10
mrmojorisin71

Quote:
I'm a huge madden mobile fan

My screen name on that site is the same as here. I'm in a constitutive league as well. We have it to the point where everyone plays. If anyone wants to join our league is the budztowntokers, not my league but I am an admin
Old 02-17-2017, 10:16 AM   #11
k13

I play FIFA mobile all the time.
Great ratings compared to console.

I tried NBA for a bit but for some reason I stopped.

EA kind of releases way too many high players...good thing they don't make NBA cards lol
k13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:11 PM   #12
csrockerzero

Quote:

Lol that's exactly when I play the game too. Some of the legends are tough, but a lot of the older legend collectibles go for very cheap in the Auction House, so it's just a matter of stockpiling Elite trophies. That being said, the Kawhi Leonard Award Winners and John Wall Team of the Week were tough to build.

Give me your Deng cards!
Old 01-26-2017, 01:21 AM   #13
briancecilrn

Quote:
Lol that's exactly when I play the game too. Some of the legends are tough, but a lot of the older legend collectibles go for very cheap in the Auction House, so it's just a matter of stockpiling Elite trophies. That being said, the Kawhi Leonard Award Winners and John Wall Team of the Week were tough to build.
Love this game, I almost started a thread a couple weeks ago to see if anyone plays it, lol. Especially for a phone game it's pretty sweet.

How the hell did you get the Kawhi awards winner? I have been stuck on 6/8 for a long time?
Old 01-26-2017, 12:13 PM   #14
csrockerzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by briancecilrn View Post
Love this game, I almost started a thread a couple weeks ago to see if anyone plays it, lol. Especially for a phone game it's pretty sweet.

How the hell did you get the Kawhi awards winner? I have been stuck on 6/8 for a long time?
Thanks! I've actually upgraded even more since my last post LOL.

Upgraded small ball SG to Legend Joe Dumars (91)
Upgraded small ball PF to Winter Magic Johnson (87)
Upgraded defense SG to Legend Vince Carter (90)
Upgraded shooting SG to Campus Legend JJ Redick (90) with a 97 3PT rating!!!

Kawhi is the only AW I've been able to complete. I've collected so many duplicates from that event. It's insane!

Give me your Deng cards!
Old 01-26-2017, 01:24 AM   #15
briancecilrn

Quote:

This had me cracking up, very true
Old 01-26-2017, 05:23 AM   #16
avjp87

Anyone in a league I can join? And is there a quicker way to get coins?
Old 01-25-2017, 12:19 PM   #17
csrockerzero

Quote:

I made a few really good improvements since I last posted my lineup, mainly that I finally completed the Supremacy set to get LeBron with a 93 rating! Here are my latest lineups....

Give me your Deng cards!
Old 01-26-2017, 01:23 AM   #18
briancecilrn

Man crazy awesome lineups csrockerzero.

Quote:
I made a few really good improvements since I last posted my lineup, mainly that I finally completed the Supremacy set to get LeBron with a 93 rating! Here are my latest lineups....

Old 01-12-2017, 04:56 PM   #19
dasiegel

I'd be scared to have this FIFA and Madden going at the same time lol
Old 01-16-2017, 11:15 AM   #20
dasiegel

Just picked up Charles Oakley 90' hahahaha so pumped!
Old 01-25-2017, 02:10 PM   #21
dasiegel

That's amazing. I'm on level 48 and I have a bunch of elite but I don't have any on my 2 way team. I find that the hardest to upgrade. I wonder if it's better to buy packs or just use the auction or what.

Also, do you think it's better to move play head to head for coins or do seasons for upgrades. I'm pretty far on season progress and have a few master items but I'm not too far in head to head.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:09 PM   #22
csrockerzero

Quote:
That's amazing. I'm on level 48 and I have a bunch of elite but I don't have any on my 2 way team. I find that the hardest to upgrade. I wonder if it's better to buy packs or just use the auction or what.

Also, do you think it's better to move play head to head for coins or do seasons for upgrades. I'm pretty far on season progress and have a few master items but I'm not too far in head to head.
For team building, always do sets and auctions. The packs are almost never worth it (but a few are like the team of the week packs.)

I'd say to keep working on your seasons. You have to do both seasons and h2h in order to get a master player anyway. I think you need to win 10 seasons in order to complete that requirement for the Westbrook master. Good luck!

Give me your Deng cards!
Old 01-31-2017, 05:57 PM   #23
dasiegel

I cannot get an friggin award winner collectible that I don't already have. Just did 3 exchanges got me nowhere, any hints?

Last edited by dasiegel; 02-01-2017 at 12:04 PM.
dasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:52 AM   #24
briancecilrn

I'm liking the Chinese New Year sets and events. I've done multiple 5 silver CNY players for one gold or better CNY player, but one of them was an 89 rated elite Andrew Wiggins, pretty cool. Also, it was pretty easy to get the 85 rated elite Lin.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:11 AM   #25
csrockerzero

Quote:
I cannot get an friggin award winner collectible that I don't already had. Just did 3 exchanges got me nowhere, any hints?
Yea, unfortunately it's the worst set in the game as far as pull rates go. Like I said, I've only been able to complete one of the sets and I've never pulled the All-Star MVP collectible needed for Curry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by briancecilrn View Post
I'm liking the Chinese New Year sets and events. I've done multiple 5 silver CNY players for one gold or better CNY player, but one of them was an 89 rated elite Andrew Wiggins, pretty cool. Also, it was pretty easy to get the 85 rated elite Lin.

Yea, I'm really liking this new promo too. Lots of elite players available throughout the grind. I'm hoping to complete the Master Lin set (94 rating) today or tomorrow!

Also, you guys should check out the NBA Live forums. They discuss all aspects of the game which has helped me improve much faster.

NBA Live Mobile Discussion - NBA Live Mobile - NBA Live Mobile Forums - NBALIVE.GG

Give me your Deng cards!