Blowout Cards Forums
Wave 12

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS OTHER HOBBY TALK > ComicBookJunkie

Notices

ComicBookJunkie Post your Comic Hobby Talk

Old 09-28-2018, 09:29 PM   #51
Texans81

got some more goodies in the mail over the past few days! couple books from J Scott Campbell's website and then my set of Punisher #1 Dell'Otto variants!

These covers are sweet and make an awesome matching set. I always like seeing signatures in different colors too so the red ink is a plus. I'm also finding that I really like getting books that come with numbered COA's from the issuer. Just adds a little something extra to it I think. Cool when you order books as sets from JSC too because the COA's always end up with the same number. These both happen to be set number 46 (not entirely sure how many sets there are)

Connecting covers for ASM #801 and the new ASM #1

and then my Punisher variants! I love the Punisher, easily my #1 favorite character in comics and I absolutely loved this cover art when I first saw it and definitely wanted to pick up the set. These also came with individually numbered COA's from IGCStore (this is their official store variant) The regular one is #198 of 800 and the virgin variant is #69 of 400. Love this cover!!

Old 09-28-2018, 09:47 PM   #52
IndySportsCards

I love that Punisher cover too! Nice pickup!
IndySportsCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 11:59 PM   #53
bravesballer

Send a message via AIM to bravesballer

Yup I had to have that Punisher set also easily the best cover of that issue.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
bravesballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 09:14 AM   #54
Texans81

what's up everyone! hope you're all having a great week!

picked up a few more cool raw variant covers and got them in the mail recently. been slowing down some on pickups lately. we are planning on moving to Denver Colorado sometime middle of next year so I've been focusing on trying to get lots of stuff paid off and putting some extra money away for down payment on the new house and all that good stuff so new buys are going to be slow but I can't totally stop right? haha. I've got lots of stuff in the pipeline still too so updates will be steadily popping up. anywho, on to the latest pickups!

the polybag on that catwoman book got all crinkled up and the scanner had all sorts of fun with that so sorry for the poor image on that one haha. these foil covers are pretty awesome looking in hand, scanner doesn't really do it any justice at all...

then I picked up a few variant sets of ASM. I think the ASM #2 venoms are my favorite but they all look pretty awesome! the other two sets are connecting covers...

as always, thanks so much for taking a minute to check out my pickups and keep collecting!