Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

Notices

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 09:56 AM   #551
Qwasian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissandriver77 View Post
What's the next thing on the agenda who has the bigger Bank accounts who has the bigger housing portfolios ?
i'ono, ask rare....... maybe he will fly out to virginia and we can hit the club, dance floor packed with model chicks holding up jordan inserts...... my peoples own the clubs around VA..... come thru.....lol
Old 01-18-2012, 09:56 AM   #552
sunsfan8
Banned

cliff notes for the thread:
i sold a card!
no you didn't!
yes i did you're dumb!
no you're dumb!
here are some asian chicks
Old 01-18-2012, 09:59 AM   #553
Rare23air83
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
i'ono, ask rare....... maybe he will fly out to virginia and we can hit the club, dance floor packed with model chicks holding up jordan inserts...... my peoples own the clubs around VA..... come thru.....lol
lol. I'm down.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:59 AM   #554
Qwasian

lets shoot a jordan insert video, shooting guns at the range, model chicks holding the cards, posing on exotic cards with the cards, asian chicks auctioning cards from a beachside resort/hotel. lets do it big, if your going to entertain go all the way with it...... maybe me and rare can have a reality show.... Pimp Your Cards.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #555
nissandriver77
Banned

Quote:
lets shoot a jordan insert video, shooting guns at the range, model chicks holding the cards, posing on exotic cards with the cards, asian chicks auctioning cards from a beachside resort/hotel. lets do it big, if your going to entertain go all the way with it...... maybe me and rare can have a reality show.... Pimp Your Cards.
Lmao ....., you guy's are a crack up
Old 01-18-2012, 10:03 AM   #556
nissandriver77
Banned

Hey Rare is that a M3 you riding in 2008 model ?
Old 01-18-2012, 10:03 AM   #557
Rare23air83
Banned

It's all good. But I guarantee you Giovanni will wake up, come in here and start spittin crazy sh(t again.

It's over.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:04 AM   #558
Rare23air83
Banned

Quote:
Hey Rare is that a M3 you riding in 2008 model ?
It was an 05 E46 M3. Gawd I miss that car. I used to have a 2400lbs 550wHP Turbo Integra GS-R that ate bikes on the highway. Upgraded to a brand new M3 and was planning to boost it with an HPF Turbo Kit pushin 750wHP. But I was throwing away money into the car way too fast. Ended up just sellin it and cashin out. I was into cars way more than cards or anything else. Worked at a shop for a few years too. Nice cars are great, but they depreciate way too fast. I miss the insane speed tho.

Last edited by Rare23air83; 01-18-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:07 AM   #559
nissandriver77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare23air83 View Post
It was an 05 E46 M3. Gawd I miss that car. I used to have a 550wHP Turbo Integra GS-R, upgraded to the M3 and was planning to boost it with an HPF Turbo Kit pushin 750wHP. But I was throwing away money into the car way too fast. Ended up just sellin it and cashin out. Nice cars are great, but they depreciate way too fast.
Yeah your right , I have dropped a lot of coin on cars .

You guy's are lucky in the states though cars/boats/houses are cheap in your neck of the woods we get ripped off blind down here .
Old 01-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #560
Rare23air83
Banned

Quote:
Yeah your right , I have dropped a lot of coin on cars .

You guy's are lucky in the states though cars/boats/houses are cheap in your neck of the woods we get ripped off blind down here .
Forreals? I thought California was bad. Cost of living is insane here.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:14 AM   #561
nissandriver77
Banned

Quote:
Forreals? I thought California was bad. Cost of living is insane here.
Yeah man you guy's have it good over there for example that M3 Here is $80- $100k but there is cash to pay for it so it's the norm what over there it is $40- $60k from what i have been seeing .
Boats aswell what you get here for $100k you guys are selling for $35k , imported $50k plenty of cash to flip even if you sell it at $75k still very cheap here.

Heck we are paying $1.60 per litre for 98 octane fuel, and i love my v8's so $100 per week easy per car.

Norway is the worst $300 for 4 pizzas in a restaurant talk about rip job huh?

Last edited by nissandriver77; 01-18-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:22 AM   #562
Orangejello727

Quote:
Damn... so I guess Gio never did personal attacks on me way before I even started lashing back at him? How come you never mentioned once about Gio's ignorant and rude personal attacks this entire time. And because I post a picture in the end that's readily available to anyone, I'm doing a personal attack. Riiight. Well I never said anything about the way he looks or his face. If you think it was a personal attack, then YOU must think he's an ugly troll or what have you. Just sayin.

Oh and I'm secure enough about my looks to post pictures of myself next to the Jordan wax statue in Vegas. Doesn't matter if you or anyone else made fun of me. Doesn't phase me one bit.
All Im saying is that you proved your point. You dont need to fight fire with fire.

If someone wants to be an arse, doesnt mean you have to be one too. I get a ton of people talking smack to me and about me, I just brush it off. No reason to sink to that level.

I dont think anyone is ugly. I dont think comparing the size of our wallets and bank accounts or who we date, marry and our physcial appearance has anything to do with this hobby. Whether you say it or anyone else. When gio was getting personal with Sdouble (Mcgahee here on BO) I said it to him too. I said you shouldnt use personal info and talk smack about peoples personal lives to prove any point on here. Now im here telling you the same thing.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #563
fullmetal
Banned

I hope you ship in a large box. I receive too many cracked BGS cases when shipped in a bubble mailer. Better yet, hand deliver the card. Does USPS insure for the sale amount or did you find another party to provide complete insurance?
Old 01-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #564
Orangejello727

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
I hope you ship in a large box. I receive too many cracked BGS cases when shipped in a bubble mailer. Better yet, hand deliver the card. Does USPS insure for the sale amount or did you find another party to provide complete insurance?
I think he shipped Fex Ex Express overnight! This just reminds of those Fed ex videos that went viral not too long ago showing delivery men throwing packages around like rag dolls.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:15 AM   #565
redsoxx11

Quote:
lol.

Bam. What I'm workin with everynight. haha. Ok, that's as far as I'll go. My girl will kill me if I kept goin.
fap fap fap /end thread

Last edited by redsoxx11; 01-18-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #566
fullmetal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I think he shipped Fex Ex Express overnight! This just reminds of those Fed ex videos that went viral not too long ago showing delivery men throwing packages around like rag dolls.
When I was in high school I knew a recent graduate who worked a summer job at UPS. He told me that several employees at his distribution center jumped on all the 'cow' boxes. Cow = Gateway computers

Question: Why the softcore girl pictures and white ghetto boy in this thread?
Old 01-18-2012, 11:42 AM   #567
wesnilevirus

You guys asked for it, here is my girl (eyes blacked out for anonymity, she is shy)....

TOP THAT!

Now can we all agree to stop posting our significant others please :]

Click image for larger version

Name:	1222.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	70163
Old 01-18-2012, 12:33 PM   #568
jr24ai3

Quote:
i'm married with 4 kids....... and did 1 design job this week for a check that was worth more than that jordan you just sold. nice try buddy. you must equally love to debate, you've been here for 21 pages and done way more than I have.
We need a scan of the check and proof that it was deposited to your bank account or we call BS!

What kind of design do you do? Just curious, not an attack in any way.

Nice to wake up this morning and see most of you resolved your problems like big boys.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:31 PM   #569
Qwasian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr24ai3 View Post
We need a scan of the check and proof that it was deposited to your bank account or we call BS!

What kind of design do you do? Just curious, not an attack in any way.

Nice to wake up this morning and see most of you resolved your problems like big boys.

mostly design print work, business cards, flyers, cd covers, logos, vehicle wraps, billboards, websites, website development, t-shirt design, branding, advertising, club/event promotions, dj'ing, hosting, video development etc.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #570
Sickcards
Banned

Quote:
lol. No ones tryna win anything man. It's not a competition. Yes, we all know you're a big pimp and chicks are all over you. Thas cool. Props.

I met my girl in college, fell in love and have been in love for over 4 years, and getting married this year. It's not about how many girls you've had and who has the better looking girl. It shouldn't even work like that.
cool cool cool
Old 01-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #571
Sickcards
Banned

Quote:
ya'll not going to win against me with chicks man, I been pimpin for 15 years or better....

damn thats one ugly ass hoodrat dawg
Old 01-18-2012, 02:35 PM   #572
Sickcards
Banned

Quote:
I'm sure his address can be found somewhere. But I think that's taking it too far. The guy is crazy and I was upset at him calling me out with false accusations... but I wouldn't want harm upon the guy.
naw not like that its just that im going to new york to visit some family members and i just want to pass by just to say hi to a friend
Old 01-18-2012, 03:03 PM   #573
mindbinge

Quote:

Great Scott!

Old 01-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #574
Burt-Reynolds

This has to be one of the dumbest, inane, insanely insecure threads I have ever read on this forum, and that's saying something.

Hey you, Look at my cards. Hey I made this much money. Oh yeah you lie. No you lie. Oh I like to debate. Oh you're just a troll. No I'm cool. Hey I rap and make pictures. Oh yeah, well I went to college. Well I hang out with girls with big buts and way too tight leather pants. Oh yeah, look at my girls sexy facebook pictures. Hey your a scammer. Am not. Are too. Hey why did you stop talking about me, remeber I made some cool rap music, here some links listen. Oh yeah well remember I went to college and have a sexy girlfriend. You're a troll. Am not. Are too. Hey you are a scammer, you didn't sell that card. Did too. Who cares I just got a paycheck that was for 100 million trillion dollars. Oh yeah my paycheck was for 100 million trillion and one dollars, so suck it buddy. Well you're still a scammer. Am not. Are too.

There I just caught everyone up on 23 pages of pure garbage. You people really really need to step back and see how stupid you look right now, seriously.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #575
Burt-Reynolds

Quote:
And you think I honestly care about your lil graphic designs and selling sketch cards for a few bucks?

You do stuff like what? Take pictures with your girl? As if I don't have a life and stay inside a cave and only collect Jordan cards?

Bro, I project manage multi-million dollar projects for Bio-Tech tycoons like Genentech and Novartis. Have a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science and International Business. Getting a PHD, starting my own business AND taking pictures with my fiance.

Again, it's ridiculous to even get to the personal level. BTW, I'm not gonna disrespect your lady because she never attacked me. She seems cool, so don't treat her bad and like to argue and debate with her, even though you love to.
Just to add. I'm sure your employers/clients would be very proud of you if they saw this thread. If I was your employer/client and had someone email this thread to me, believe I would have some words for you the next morning. Highly unprofessional and shows more than a little questionable judgment to actually drag and name your employers or clients into this garbage. I would question your ethics, judgement, and motives if you were my employee or I outsourced to you for my projects. Think a little man, especially in this day and age when employers check Facebook pages as part of background screenings. How insecure are you to have this seemingly uncontrollable urge to answer everyone that has something stupid to say to you.

Last edited by Burt-Reynolds; 01-18-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Closed Thread