Holiday Mad

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > GAMING

Notices

GAMING Post Your Gaming Cards Hobby Talk

Old 11-03-2018, 05:46 PM   #1
vpina87

Default Pokemon cards

Hi,
These are my brothers old Pokemon cards and he asked me if i could find out what these could be worth. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Old 11-04-2018, 12:38 PM   #2
Famaro

I almost forgot that there are cards in languages ​​other than English. I can not even read which card has properties. When I wanted to buy and sell cards, I checked their price on Ebay. However, you would have to check the price of each card separately, it's hard to give the price of the entire collection.
Famaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 08:54 PM   #3
vpina87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famaro View Post
I almost forgot that there are cards in languages ​​other than English. I can not even read which card has properties. When I wanted to buy and sell cards, I checked their price on Ebay. However, you would have to check the price of each card separately, it's hard to give the price of the entire collection.
Thanks. Anyone else that can give me a little more info.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:34 PM   #4
daviswr7

they are japanese. Many of the characters are from the Team Rocket Japanese set. The Dark Charizard and Dark Blastoise on the second row are worth anywhere from $5-$15.

With Pokemon, it really is all about English 1st editions. for some reason the japanese stuff just doesn't go for as much as the english. I don't recoginize about half of the characters you have shown but many are from Rocket Japanese set.
daviswr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:58 PM   #5
vpina87

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviswr7 View Post
they are japanese. Many of the characters are from the Team Rocket Japanese set. The Dark Charizard and Dark Blastoise on the second row are worth anywhere from $5-$15.

With Pokemon, it really is all about English 1st editions. for some reason the japanese stuff just doesn't go for as much as the english. I don't recoginize about half of the characters you have shown but many are from Rocket Japanese set.
Thanks for the information
Old 11-13-2018, 12:09 PM   #6
SportCardBuffet

Most of the holos are worth $2-$7 each depending on their condition, the Charizard is the most valuable one but as stated above only worth about $10 on average. Most of the cards are actually from the Gym Heroes/Gym Challenge set, these are the ones with the Trainer's face on the bottom right of the card. The ones with the large R symbol are from the Team Rocket set. The ones with the footprint symbol are from the Fossil set. The Mew card is from the Southern Islands Set and the Nidoking is from base set.