Blowout Cards Forums
2024 Baseball

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Old 12-26-2012, 12:50 AM   #76
MarshallCutler6

Lol Im a Bears fan and even Im not this deluded to the Packers success.(for the 3 of you that dont know the Bears-Packers rivalry is a billion times larger than Vikings-Packers).

3 Points Ive heard here that are crazy:

The Vikings ALMOST beat the Pack at Lambeau:

Not true, 9 points(2 scores) Is not ALMOST. You can put the pack in any stadium outside of Seattle and I feel it makes no difference. 9 points is not almost.

The vikings are hot:

VERY GOOD!!! 3 in a row!!!! Sadly, the pack have won 4 in a row and havent lost interdiviosn all year. Thats hot, 3 in a row is nothing.

And the best one ........

The PAckers offense wont be able to stand up to the Vikings defense at home:

LOL!!!! On what grounds??? Our defense(the Bears) is better than yours and we couldnt stop him(aaron), you think an antoine winfieldless Vikings will? HA!!! Keep dreaming!!!

When we are in the playoffs we will be sure to send you a letter.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:54 AM   #77
azviking101

"Not true, 9 points(2 scores) Is not ALMOST. You can put the pack in any stadium outside of Seattle and I feel it makes no difference. 9 points is not almost."

Ok, it was 14-10 at halftime and if Frazier had benched Ponder then we would have won. 2 crucial turnovers in the red zone lost the game.
azviking101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:56 AM   #78
atowncards

Quote:
Originally Posted by azviking101 View Post

"Not true, 9 points(2 scores) Is not ALMOST. You can put the pack in any stadium outside of Seattle and I feel it makes no difference. 9 points is not almost."

Ok, it was 14-10 at halftime and if Frazier had benched Ponder then we would have won. 2 crucial turnovers in the red zone lost the game.
LOL glad you're so confident in what's supposed to be the leader of the offense.
atowncards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:57 AM   #79
MarshallCutler6

[QUOTE=azviking101;3889177]The Vikings ALMOST beat the Pack at Lambeau:

Ok, it was 14-10 at halftime and if Frazier had benched Ponder then we would have won. 2 crucial turnovers in the red zone lost the game.[/QUOTE]

But he threw those INTS didnt he? and he wasnt benched was he? and can you prove to me that Webb would have made it that far downfield nevertheless not have made the same red zone mistakes?
Old 12-26-2012, 01:04 AM   #80
lambeauleap87

I know it offers very little relevancy, but looking over the first meeting, the Packers were without Matthews/Walden/Wilson (three starters in the front seven). Hopefully having those three will slow down AP, and Marshall Newhouse will miss the bus and not be able to play.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:22 AM   #81
gergs1134

To the Bears fan that should be more worried about his Bears getting a W in Detroit than the Vikings losing:

How's the second half of the season treating ya?
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:18 AM   #82
PlatinumPlus502

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergs1134 View Post
To the Bears fan that should be more worried about his Bears getting a W in Detroit than the Vikings losing:

How's the second half of the season treating ya?
About that same as missing the playoffs is going to treat you sorry vikings fans.

As a bears fan, it pains me to say it but Go Pack. I have 1000000000000000000x more respect for the packers then the vikings AND their fans, thats for sure. Whenever the purple punks get so much as a glimmer of hope the ignorance comes out in full force. Its even worse than the lions fans last year, thinking they had some type of super bowl team.

Here is what is going to happen.

Green Bay 35... Vikings 14.

This is AFTER Chicago beats the Lions.

Hopefully you purple nurples enjoy watching the playoffs from the outside AGAIN.
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:08 AM   #83
gergs1134

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
About that same as missing the playoffs is going to treat you sorry vikings fans.

As a bears fan, it pains me to say it but Go Pack. I have 1000000000000000000x more respect for the packers then the vikings AND their fans, thats for sure. Whenever the purple punks get so much as a glimmer of hope the ignorance comes out in full force. Its even worse than the lions fans last year, thinking they had some type of super bowl team.

Hopefully you purple nurples enjoy watching the playoffs from the outside AGAIN.
That's a lot of zeros, I can feel the lack of respect through my monitor. I know it sucks to be so certain at 7-1 that you are going to be fighting for home fie... oh wait, win the divi... oh wait, make the playoff....

It's okay, let it out.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #84
freethrowtommy

Quote:
Bold #1: Opinion.

Bold #2: Thank you for speaking for all Packers fans. I always thought you guys shared one brain and you just confirmed it.

Bold #3: I think you and I define scary a different way.

Bold #4: Same old same old from the Packers faithful.

Win or lose it has been a successful season for the Vikings. 3-13 to over .500 and Peterson healthy is all I wanted to see. Beating the Packers to get into the playoffs will just be icing on the cake.
Holy #@#@#@#@, you can count to 4?! Good for you! Can you count how many interceptions Ponder has had this year? That one might be a bit higher but I am sure you can get there.

Rodgers has more touchdown passes this year than Ponder has had in 2. Now those are some big numbers for Vikings fans!
freethrowtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:11 PM   #85
MarshallCutler6

Quote:
That's a lot of zeros, I can feel the lack of respect through my monitor. I know it sucks to be so certain at 7-1 that you are going to be fighting for home fie... oh wait, win the divi... oh wait, make the playoff....

It's okay, let it out.
We have the same record as you guys, so if we are no good, what does that say about the Vikings? We fell apart, yes, but we are still a playoff caliber team and will be there come about 7 pm central time on Sunday.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:31 PM   #86
PlatinumPlus502

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
We have the same record as you guys, so if we are no good, what does that say about the Vikings? We fell apart, yes, but we are still a playoff caliber team and will be there come about 7 pm central time on Sunday.
Amen brother.
PlatinumPlus502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #87
matt roberson

LOLOLOLOLOLOL this thread is a running joke.

There is only one thing that matters...... which team is dressing a reigning NFL MVP to play on Sunday?

AD/AP won't help the Queens very much when they're down two scores with 3 minutes left.

To touch on the other points....

GB has looked like crap for most of the season and they are still winning...a lot, Imagine how good they could be if they play good.

the pack was missing a bunch of starters on both sides of the ball during the first meeting and it still wasn't "close"

The pack didn't even try and run in the first game, lately we benched a perennial pro-bowler to make our team better and the rushing average is probably increased 3 fold since (I'm not going to fact check, I just don't care enough)

And on top of all that the pack gets ball hawking Woodson back, they have a bunch of RB's with fresh legs (because they just had to pick them up) and the WR core is just starting to get in a rhythm.

Not to mention when a bears fan chimes in defending the Packers you know you are way off the mark.

I'm not saying it will be a blowout (but it could be) but more then likely it will "close" again with the packers winning and locking up the #2 spot.

Also everyone forgets we beat the seahawks in Seattle, one of the best teams in the NFL , and that isn't reflected in our record or we would have the 2 seed locked down and trying/hoping for #1 seed.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #88
allday_vikes

Quote:

You think the vikings or their fans care about your respect? Get a clue you are a nobody and no one cares if you respect them or not.

Funny how all the Bears fans are here bashing on the Vikes, but we all know the Bears would not beat the Vikings if they play against each other right now.

Last edited by allday_vikes; 12-26-2012 at 02:18 PM.
allday_vikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #89
MarshallCutler6

Quote:
Originally Posted by allday_vikes View Post
You think the vikings or their fans care about your respect? Get a clue you are a nobody and no one cares if you respect them or not.

Funny how all the Bears fans are here bashing on the Vikes, but we all know the Bears would not beat the Vikings if they play against each other right now.
Yes we would. I have little doubt in my mind about that.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #90
oldgoldy97

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt roberson View Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOL this thread is a running joke.

There is only one thing that matters...... which team is dressing a reigning NFL MVP to play on Sunday?

AD/AP won't help the Queens very much when they're down two scores with 3 minutes left.

To touch on the other points....

GB has looked like crap for most of the season and they are still winning...a lot, Imagine how good they could be if they play good.

the pack was missing a bunch of starters on both sides of the ball during the first meeting and it still wasn't "close"

The pack didn't even try and run in the first game, lately we benched a perennial pro-bowler to make our team better and the rushing average is probably increased 3 fold since (I'm not going to fact check, I just don't care enough)

And on top of all that the pack gets ball hawking Woodson back, they have a bunch of RB's with fresh legs (because they just had to pick them up) and the WR core is just starting to get in a rhythm.

Not to mention when a bears fan chimes in defending the Packers you know you are way off the mark.

I'm not saying it will be a blowout (but it could be) but more then likely it will "close" again with the packers winning and locking up the #2 spot.

Also everyone forgets we beat the seahawks in Seattle, one of the best teams in the NFL , and that isn't reflected in our record or we would have the 2 seed locked down and trying/hoping for #1 seed.
I thought that went in the lose column

The best part of visiting Wisconsin? Leaving.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 03:19 PM   #91
MarshallCutler6

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
I thought that went in the lose column
read the rest of the sentence lol
Old 12-26-2012, 03:20 PM   #92
oldgoldy97

Quote:
Hmmm. You only get in if the Vikes lose, right? I don't think playoff caliber teams are sitting in front of the tv with their fingers crossed hoping that other teams lose. That's what losers do.

Old 12-26-2012, 03:22 PM   #93
oldgoldy97

Quote:
read the rest of the sentence lol
He said they beat them. He didn't say "we were robbed of a victory" or "the refs cheated". I don't care what kind of after-the-fact disclaimer he adds in.

PS. There's a GB-Bears thread that you can go hang out in. Or are you hovering around in here because you're trying to convince yourself that everything is going to be okay? And to think you try to say you're a Bears fan? Pulling for the Pack? Who's your biggest rival? Doesn't sound like it.

Oh, and nice screen name. Two ex-Broncos who need to lead the Bears to the promised land. Can't even do it by themselves.

Last edited by oldgoldy97; 12-26-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #94
oldgoldy97

Quote:

Isn't there a Wildcats game on or something for you to watch? Or a banjo to pick?

Old 12-26-2012, 03:27 PM   #95
MarshallCutler6

Quote:
He said they beat them. He didn't say "we were robbed of a victory" or "the refs cheated". I don't care what kind of after-the-fact disclaimer he adds in.

PS. There's a GB-Bears thread that you can go hang out in. Or are you hovering around in here because you're trying to convince yourself that everything is going to be okay? And to think you try to say you're a Bears fan? Pulling for the Pack? Who's your biggest rival? Doesn't sound like it.
Well lets take a look here:

In order for my team to make the playoffs we must:

A. Beat the Lions

B. Have the PACKERS beat the Vikings.

So hell yes Im rooting for our biggest rival. Does that make sense to you yet?
Old 12-26-2012, 03:29 PM   #96
oldgoldy97

Quote:
Well lets take a look here:

In order for my team to make the playoffs we must:

A. Beat the Lions

B. Have the PACKERS beat the Vikings.

So hell yes Im rooting for our biggest rival. Does that make sense to you yet?
Perfect sense. Your team isn't good enough to do it by themselves.

Old 12-26-2012, 03:30 PM   #97
MarshallCutler6

Quote:
Perfect sense. You're team isn't good enough to do it by themselves.
By your Logic the 2010 Packers werent good(Super Bowl Champs), and youre also saying that this years giants arent as good as the Vikings?
Old 12-26-2012, 03:33 PM   #98
oldgoldy97

Quote:
By your Logic the 2010 Packers werent good(Super Bowl Champs), and youre also saying that this years giants arent as good as the Vikings?
Just keep reassuring yourself. I'm only worried about one game.

Old 12-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #99
MarshallCutler6

Quote:
Just keep reassuring yourself. I'm only worried about one game.
You wont be once you guys lose that one game. Then Suddenly whos the one who cant make it in by themselves?
Old 12-26-2012, 03:40 PM   #100
oldgoldy97

And then I don't want them to get in. Better to win by being the best rather than being the least worst.