Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Mad

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > eSPORTS

Notices

eSPORTS Post your eSports Hobby Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2016, 12:27 PM   #101
Whodey14
Member
 
Whodey14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 8,712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC_123 View Post
I wasn't able to advance due to the EA servers being down because of hackers.
I was partially glad to see I wasn't alone with my EA Server issues.
__________________
Looking for and buying any and all Ken Andersons I need and also looking for numerous doubles.

** https://www.flickr.com/photos/138959772@N06/albums **
Whodey14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 12:58 PM   #102
CC_123
Member
 
CC_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 16,331
Default

The league has officially advanced.
__________________
I collect Eric Decker,, Maxx Williams, Bobby Jackson, Glen Perkins, Vikings Contenders Autos!
Looking for 2013 Prizm Eric Decker Numbered Refractors
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150768054@N07/albums/with/72157680856431204
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 01:03 PM   #103
Devi8or
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 7,035
Default

Not sure if you're still accepting members, but if so, I want in with the Eagles

lemme know

PSN ID is JTJune2
__________________
My PC Needs: Mariners!!(Felix Hernandez and Kyle Seager for daughters) EAGLES, WENTZ WAGON! Spurs Derrick White

Last edited by Devi8or; 09-01-2016 at 01:08 PM.
Devi8or is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 01:34 PM   #104
Whodey14
Member
 
Whodey14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 8,712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC_123 View Post
The league has officially advanced.
Just to clarify, i recall my first week being against an CPU controlled team. IF that is the case I just play whenever like I would against the computer correct?
__________________
Looking for and buying any and all Ken Andersons I need and also looking for numerous doubles.

** https://www.flickr.com/photos/138959772@N06/albums **
Whodey14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 02:03 PM   #105
CC_123
Member
 
CC_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 16,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey14 View Post
Just to clarify, i recall my first week being against an CPU controlled team. IF that is the case I just play whenever like I would against the computer correct?
Yes, as long as it's before the advancement deadline on Saturday at 7 PM CT
__________________
I collect Eric Decker,, Maxx Williams, Bobby Jackson, Glen Perkins, Vikings Contenders Autos!
Looking for 2013 Prizm Eric Decker Numbered Refractors
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150768054@N07/albums/with/72157680856431204
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 02:52 PM   #106
Devi8or
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 7,035
Default

Just picked up the game, the intro with the Rams is pretty sick.....wow
__________________
My PC Needs: Mariners!!(Felix Hernandez and Kyle Seager for daughters) EAGLES, WENTZ WAGON! Spurs Derrick White
Devi8or is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:01 PM   #107
indyguy
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey14 View Post
Just to clarify, i recall my first week being against an CPU controlled team. IF that is the case I just play whenever like I would against the computer correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC_123 View Post
Yes, as long as it's before the advancement deadline on Saturday at 7 PM CT
I've played several games on my own franchise and this Colts team is a LOT worse than last year's team in the game. But, I made my coach guarantee a divisional round appearance in the playoffs anyway! Hope I don't get fired!
__________________
Basketball: Immaculate
Football: Andrew Luck, Blake Bortles, Derek Carr
indyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:11 PM   #108
BearsFaninCltNC
Member
 
BearsFaninCltNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,641
Default

I just played my week one against Broncos and lost. Is the CPU pro or all pro? If it's all pro I might be bowing out. I don't play at that level. I thought last year they forced it to all pro for franchise.
__________________
I collect nothing but Bears and Panthers! DIE-HARD Bears/Panthers, Yankees and Charlotte Hornets fan!
BearsFaninCltNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:17 PM   #109
Whodey14
Member
 
Whodey14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 8,712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsFaninCltNC View Post
I just played my week one against Broncos and lost. Is the CPU pro or all pro? If it's all pro I might be bowing out. I don't play at that level. I thought last year they forced it to all pro for franchise.
All Pro is what I hope it is set on. Playing the CPU shouldn't be a guaranteed win like Pro would be.
__________________
Looking for and buying any and all Ken Andersons I need and also looking for numerous doubles.

** https://www.flickr.com/photos/138959772@N06/albums **
Whodey14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:20 PM   #110
indyguy
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,492
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsFaninCltNC View Post
I just played my week one against Broncos and lost. Is the CPU pro or all pro? If it's all pro I might be bowing out. I don't play at that level. I thought last year they forced it to all pro for franchise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey14 View Post
All Pro is what I hope it is set on. Playing the CPU shouldn't be a guaranteed win like Pro would be.
I play on All-Madden and it is tough, but you can win more than you lose.

Just takes some getting used to the level of the CPU is all. Against a human, the level isn't that noticeable.
__________________
Basketball: Immaculate
Football: Andrew Luck, Blake Bortles, Derek Carr
indyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 06:02 PM   #111
indyguy
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,492
Default

I just got Maddened hard core. 6 point lead for Detroit in the 4th with 5 minutes left. 3rd and 12. Pick up 15. 3rd and 6, pick up 21. Tackle Reddick in the backfield for a four yard loss, nope, he bounces backward and runs for 32 yards for a TD.

Luck drops back and hit as he throws. Fumble caught in the air, Ansah runs it back for 6. Next offensive possession, same thing, but my OL grabs it. Third drop back in a row, same result. Detroit comes away with the fumble again.

Lose 34-15 in a game that I easily could have won with one stop.

Oh and I HATE the new kicking.
__________________
Basketball: Immaculate
Football: Andrew Luck, Blake Bortles, Derek Carr
indyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 06:28 PM   #112
Whodey14
Member
 
Whodey14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 8,712
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyguy View Post
I just got Maddened hard core. 6 point lead for Detroit in the 4th with 5 minutes left. 3rd and 12. Pick up 15. 3rd and 6, pick up 21. Tackle Reddick in the backfield for a four yard loss, nope, he bounces backward and runs for 32 yards for a TD.

Luck drops back and hit as he throws. Fumble caught in the air, Ansah runs it back for 6. Next offensive possession, same thing, but my OL grabs it. Third drop back in a row, same result. Detroit comes away with the fumble again.

Lose 34-15 in a game that I easily could have won with one stop.

Oh and I HATE the new kicking.
This is the worst. I had a similar situation happen to me. And yes I completely agree on the kicking. I almost always go for 2 since it sucks so bad.
__________________
Looking for and buying any and all Ken Andersons I need and also looking for numerous doubles.

** https://www.flickr.com/photos/138959772@N06/albums **
Whodey14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 07:13 PM   #113
49ers_Swag
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,848
Default

Kicking doesnt take long to get used to, i missed two extra points and have made every kick since then.

Kaepernick fumbles just about every time he gets hit.

I will jump on tonight to see if i can beat the computer.
49ers_Swag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 08:27 PM   #114
BoJackCards
Member
 
BoJackCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,315
Default

I think I need to pay for my EA sports fee. I have a new credit card so I need to update but looks like the servers are still down.
__________________
One Buy It Now does not make the market.
BoJackCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 08:43 PM   #115
majestik101
Member
 
majestik101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Smelly California
Posts: 17,074
Default

I got it a few days ago, it's pretty good but the announcers suck. Currently playing Franchise Mode with the Bucs (All-Pro Setting). In week 3, Kwon Alexander put the hurt on Todd Gurley sending him to the sidelines with a broken hand. He's out 2-3 games.

We got trounced by the Panthers on MNF Week 5, lost by 21. Final score 35-14. Jonathan Stewart ran all over us, 131 yards and 2 TD's. We only had 28 total offensive yards in the first half. But can't complain, we are sitting pretty in 2nd place in the NFC South at 4-2. So far I like the game.
majestik101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:38 AM   #116
CC_123
Member
 
CC_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 16,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi8or View Post
Not sure if you're still accepting members, but if so, I want in with the Eagles

lemme know

PSN ID is JTJune2
I'll add you in bro
__________________
I collect Eric Decker,, Maxx Williams, Bobby Jackson, Glen Perkins, Vikings Contenders Autos!
Looking for 2013 Prizm Eric Decker Numbered Refractors
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150768054@N07/albums/with/72157680856431204
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:25 AM   #117
TFD50
Member
 
TFD50's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The United State of Iowa
Posts: 2,827
Default

Man Rivers shredded my secondary and Alex Smith was awful but Jamaal saved me. Big day on the ground.
TFD50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:53 AM   #118
Devi8or
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 7,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC_123 View Post
I'll add you in bro
thanks, if you get it done sometime today I can get my game in....I'll be off work early today
__________________
My PC Needs: Mariners!!(Felix Hernandez and Kyle Seager for daughters) EAGLES, WENTZ WAGON! Spurs Derrick White
Devi8or is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:13 PM   #119
49ers_Swag
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,848
Default

I beat the rams 24-20. Goff was like 17-20 passing. Pretty crazy.
49ers_Swag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 03:16 PM   #120
CC_123
Member
 
CC_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 16,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi8or View Post
thanks, if you get it done sometime today I can get my game in....I'll be off work early today
You've been invited. You'll have to accept the invite.

I lost 24-19 to the Titans basically on two fluke plays. One was an INT where it was tipped 3 different times at the line of scrimmage and then caught and returned and the other was a fumble where it was actually a forward pass but even after a challenge, it didn't matter. Oh well, Im okay starting 0-1. Makes the game feel more real versus running the table and never losing.
__________________
I collect Eric Decker,, Maxx Williams, Bobby Jackson, Glen Perkins, Vikings Contenders Autos!
Looking for 2013 Prizm Eric Decker Numbered Refractors
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150768054@N07/albums/with/72157680856431204
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 04:17 PM   #121
Devi8or
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 7,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC_123 View Post
You've been invited. You'll have to accept the invite.

I lost 24-19 to the Titans basically on two fluke plays. One was an INT where it was tipped 3 different times at the line of scrimmage and then caught and returned and the other was a fumble where it was actually a forward pass but even after a challenge, it didn't matter. Oh well, Im okay starting 0-1. Makes the game feel more real versus running the table and never losing.
I learned a hard lesson about playing on all pro level.

Running game is your friend, and you can't just use a bullet pass to zip them in the everytime. I threw 6 picks with Wentz lol

Definitely hope it doesn't get worse than that
__________________
My PC Needs: Mariners!!(Felix Hernandez and Kyle Seager for daughters) EAGLES, WENTZ WAGON! Spurs Derrick White
Devi8or is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 04:20 PM   #122
CC_123
Member
 
CC_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 16,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi8or View Post
I learned a hard lesson about playing on all pro level.

Running game is your friend, and you can't just use a bullet pass to zip them in the everytime. I threw 6 picks with Wentz lol

Definitely hope it doesn't get worse than that
Ive played all pro since I got the game so I am adjusting well to it and can usually pass pretty well. Still had a rough completion percentage but I was in position to win the game still. Doesn't help that Peterson is out for me right now. McKinnon isn't bad but he is no Peterson. They definitely changed a lot about the difficulty levels this year and I think its a good thing. Last year on all pro, I'd throttle the CPU, this year they've made it more challenging
__________________
I collect Eric Decker,, Maxx Williams, Bobby Jackson, Glen Perkins, Vikings Contenders Autos!
Looking for 2013 Prizm Eric Decker Numbered Refractors
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150768054@N07/albums/with/72157680856431204
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:15 PM   #123
BoJackCards
Member
 
BoJackCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,315
Default

Started the season with a 13-0 win over NE but it was costly. I lost Tyrann Mathieu for 6 weeks with a dislocated knee. No stellar stats for anybody. Just a good all around team game.

Anyway to get more time on the play clock? It goes to 15 seconds. I only ran 31 plays. Just asking.
__________________
One Buy It Now does not make the market.
BoJackCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:19 PM   #124
CC_123
Member
 
CC_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 16,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJackCards View Post
Started the season with a 13-0 win over NE but it was costly. I lost Tyrann Mathieu for 6 weeks with a dislocated knee. No stellar stats for anybody. Just a good all around team game.

Anyway to get more time on the play clock? It goes to 15 seconds. I only ran 31 plays. Just asking.
I should be able to change it to only accelerate to 20 seconds (the regular amount).
__________________
I collect Eric Decker,, Maxx Williams, Bobby Jackson, Glen Perkins, Vikings Contenders Autos!
Looking for 2013 Prizm Eric Decker Numbered Refractors
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150768054@N07/albums/with/72157680856431204
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:23 PM   #125
Devi8or
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 7,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJackCards View Post
Started the season with a 13-0 win over NE but it was costly. I lost Tyrann Mathieu for 6 weeks with a dislocated knee. No stellar stats for anybody. Just a good all around team game.

Anyway to get more time on the play clock? It goes to 15 seconds. I only ran 31 plays. Just asking.
Yeah I think everyone got dinged up one way or another. I started with Bradford and Kendricks hurt, both are only like 4 weeks though
__________________
My PC Needs: Mariners!!(Felix Hernandez and Kyle Seager for daughters) EAGLES, WENTZ WAGON! Spurs Derrick White
Devi8or is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.