Blowout Cards Forums
prizim banner

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > eSPORTS

Notices

eSPORTS Post your eSports Hobby Talk

Old 08-29-2017, 04:28 PM   #26
chris_ac

Been rocking the GOAT edition since a week ago. Was playing Madden 17 daily up until. I'm currently hooked on franchise mode, no fantasy draft, offline, and I just build my team through trades and drafting. No free agents. I like the Falcons because of their new digs. I trade nearly every player before their rookie deal ends and a new deal is required. Except for the QB of course. I always resign a QB if I like his ratings. I only scout and draft 21 and 22 yr olds so I get 3 to 4 years of service before dealing them for draft picks. Definitely have trade value in their mid 20s.

I have it down pretty efficiently. I only wish they allow full scouting of all ratings before the draft. I like to know injury ratings because I only draft durable players, which imo, is an 86 injury rating or higher. I used to prefer 87, but found out I couldn't maintain team building on a yearly basis at that rating. 86 has proven to be the sweet spot considering this is my third franchise run dating back to Madden 17.

Imho, seems easier to throw inaccurate passes. The QBs need to set their feet. Throwing on the run became harder from what I've seen so far.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:35 PM   #27
Josh611

Did anyone sign up for the prime twitch thing to get the 2 free players? I did and haven’t gotten either of them. Does anyone know how to actually get them?
Old 09-01-2017, 11:46 PM   #28
Branesergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh611 View Post
Did anyone sign up for the prime twitch thing to get the 2 free players? I did and havenít gotten either of them. Does anyone know how to actually get them?
Did you connect your EA account to your twitch account. I just got my 3rd one today (new release friday). I think I initially had my 1st one within a couple minutes of connecting.
Branesergen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 02:09 AM   #29
Josh611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branesergen View Post
Did you connect your EA account to your twitch account. I just got my 3rd one today (new release friday). I think I initially had my 1st one within a couple minutes of connecting.
Yes I did. I’ll have to play around with it more this weekend to see if I can figure out what’s holding it up.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:01 PM   #30
TheVolta

Madden 18 sucks! Glitch central. Not one thing has changed from 17 other than MUT and the stupid #@#@#@ longshot mode. It's like the only thing EA was focused on was incorporating Longshot into the game. Everything else is so similar it's essentially the same game.
Selling ASAP.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:47 PM   #31
Josh611

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVolta View Post
Madden 18 sucks! Glitch central. Not one thing has changed from 17 other than MUT and the stupid #@#@#@ longshot mode. It's like the only thing EA was focused on was incorporating Longshot into the game. Everything else is so similar it's essentially the same game.
Selling ASAP.
What glitches have you seen? Iíve played it quite a bit now and havenít seen a single one.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:51 PM   #32
Branesergen

Quote:
What glitches have you seen? Iíve played it quite a bit now and havenít seen a single one.
Same here. Been playing 3-8 hours a day since release and not a single issue. I liked long shot too lol Colt and Wade are awesome in my line up!
Old 09-04-2017, 03:21 PM   #33
CC_123

Quote:
Did anyone sign up for the prime twitch thing to get the 2 free players? I did and havenít gotten either of them. Does anyone know how to actually get them?
Yeah, signing up for the Twitch thing gives you a new player every Friday. Ends up being something like 25 free players.
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 05:47 PM   #34
TheVolta

You guys aren't having the injury timeout issue? ^
After almost every play in the fourth quarter it says injury timeout but only about 10% of the time is there an injury and even when there is the game only ever takes it from my team even if it's an injury in the other team.
Old 09-04-2017, 07:41 PM   #35
Branesergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVolta View Post
You guys aren't having the injury timeout issue? ^
After almost every play in the fourth quarter it says injury timeout but only about 10% of the time is there an injury and even when there is the game only ever takes it from my team even if it's an injury in the other team.
I haven't played head to head so maybe that's happening there? But in challenges I haven't seen a single injury timeout.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:10 PM   #36
CC_123

Only issue I have had happened yesterday online where it wouldn't let my QB scramble at all, so I got sacked like 10 times total because I couldn't do anything once the pocket collapsed. Same game, I was doing a hard count and 6 straight fake hikes, the opponents defensive lineman jumped and got the penalty against him. Definitely a few things that need to be fixed, but this type of stuff happens every year
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote