Blowout Cards Forums
2018 community chest

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

Notices

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2018, 06:54 PM   #226
Tarheelsfan2012
Member
 
Tarheelsfan2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadshot View Post
Any guesses? Hard to tell now with his injury situation I guess.
My guess would be $250-300
__________________
Current Filling BO GB's- 16-17 & 17-18 Select Basketball 2 Case Team Draft and 2018 Panini Eminence Soccer Hit Draft
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jdetter23
Tarheelsfan2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 06:58 PM   #227
Yaga
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,947
Default

What would you guys put on this one. Better to sell now or hold until the Raptors are in the playoffs?

2015-16 Panini Prizm - [Base] - Black Prizm #310 - Rookies - Delon Wright /1
Courtesy of COMC.com
Yaga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 07:22 PM   #228
Tarheelsfan2012
Member
 
Tarheelsfan2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaga View Post
What would you guys put on this one. Better to sell now or hold until the Raptors are in the playoffs?

2015-16 Panini Prizm - [Base] - Black Prizm #310 - Rookies - Delon Wright /1
Courtesy of COMC.com
Large gap I know but I'd guess between $300-400 based on other that have sold but 1/1's are hard to gauge(always outliers). I don't know about holding or selling. Haven't watched the Raptors much, so I'd say ask smalltown.
__________________
Current Filling BO GB's- 16-17 & 17-18 Select Basketball 2 Case Team Draft and 2018 Panini Eminence Soccer Hit Draft
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jdetter23
Tarheelsfan2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 07:51 PM   #229
smalltown
Member
 
smalltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaga View Post
What would you guys put on this one. Better to sell now or hold until the Raptors are in the playoffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelsfan2012 View Post
Large gap I know but I'd guess between $300-400 based on other that have sold but 1/1's are hard to gauge(always outliers). I don't know about holding or selling. Haven't watched the Raptors much, so I'd say ask smalltown.
Great card. But you probably won't like the rest of my comment. You could put a BIN between $3-400 but you won't likely get anything close.

Only one Delon Wright card has sold for over $200 in the past 12 months or so and that was a immaculate logoman at $250 (2 if you count a dual Delon Wright / Jerian Grant logoman which went to a Grant collector i believe) - which had the buyer waited a bit could have got for less. I got mine for just over $150. He just doesn't sell very well.

Some Gold Prizms sold recently for over $100 so there's that for a starting point. But i know one was bought by a flipper who after contacting me it was obvious they didn't know much about his cards.

Siakam's 1/1 recently went for $170 so i think realistically you're looking between $160-250 depending.

All that is my long winded way of saying i'd hold until he does something in the playoffs.
__________________
Collecting: Raptors, Canadian Basketball Players, Vintage & More.
PC: https://www.instagram.com/smalltown.cards/
smalltown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 08:50 PM   #230
trask7
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,142
Default

I just pulled this today.


Generated from my Apple iPad using tools.rackonly.com
trask7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 02:17 AM   #231
jick
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 90
Default

I just got this Bill Russell autographed card.

I can't seem to find it on Beckett (with Shaq in the cover), and can't find it under "sold listings" on eBay.

I am attached two pictures of the cards up close so you can see the condition imperfections. They are two because I turned them around so it will feature both lighting angles to highlight the imperfections.

First, I'd like to know the BV of this.

Second (which is the title of this thread), I'd like to know what it's "worth" given it's condition imperfections and the fact that it's not slabbed.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks!



jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 03:59 AM   #232
hawaiiborn4
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 2,277
Default

cant seem to move this card
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pglb.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	407014  
hawaiiborn4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:48 AM   #233
Deadshot
Member
 
Deadshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: FL
Posts: 3,020
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelsfan2012 View Post
My guess would be $250-300
Awesome - thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiborn4 View Post
cant seem to move this card
Last oneself for $241 but the one before it $138. Some collectors probably aren't concerned about the serial number and would choose the cheaper /25 version instead. I'd either lower your price or wait and see if they both end up on the Lakers together.
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/146770394@N03/albums
Deadshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:51 AM   #234
smalltown
Member
 
smalltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiborn4 View Post
cant seem to move this card
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadshot View Post
Last oneself for $241 but the one before it $138. Some collectors probably aren't concerned about the serial number and would choose the cheaper /25 version instead. I'd either lower your price or wait and see if they both end up on the Lakers together.
I'd agree with this. George's prices have slumped for all his Pacers stuff.
__________________
Collecting: Raptors, Canadian Basketball Players, Vintage & More.
PC: https://www.instagram.com/smalltown.cards/
smalltown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 09:58 AM   #235
Bruvydsb
Member
 
Bruvydsb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltown View Post
Great card. But you probably won't like the rest of my comment. You could put a BIN between $3-400 but you won't likely get anything close.

Only one Delon Wright card has sold for over $200 in the past 12 months or so and that was a immaculate logoman at $250 (2 if you count a dual Delon Wright / Jerian Grant logoman which went to a Grant collector i believe) - which had the buyer waited a bit could have got for less. I got mine for just over $150. He just doesn't sell very well.

Some Gold Prizms sold recently for over $100 so there's that for a starting point. But i know one was bought by a flipper who after contacting me it was obvious they didn't know much about his cards.

Siakam's 1/1 recently went for $170 so i think realistically you're looking between $160-250 depending.

All that is my long winded way of saying i'd hold until he does something in the playoffs.
For some further context, I recently sold his white sparkle for $50. Had it up with a higher BIN/BO and wasn't getting much in terms of offers.
__________________
PC - Met prospects
Bruvydsb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:43 AM   #236
smalltown
Member
 
smalltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruvydsb View Post
For some further context, I recently sold his white sparkle for $50. Had it up with a higher BIN/BO and wasn't getting much in terms of offers.
And i'd say getting $50 was actually really good on your part. You can get silvers all day, everyday for under $10.
__________________
Collecting: Raptors, Canadian Basketball Players, Vintage & More.
PC: https://www.instagram.com/smalltown.cards/
smalltown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 06:41 PM   #237
Yaga
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,947
Default

Thanks for the info on the Delon guys! I picked it up for only $50 awhile back so I'm not super worried if I don't get a lot for it. I'll probably wait for the playoffs to start and then throw it up with a high BIN/BO
Yaga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 06:46 PM   #238
Yaga
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,947
Default

Actually here's another one I've been thinking about moving. Actually might want to move my whole Embiid collection, but no clue what kind of value this would be? It's the Prestige Premium Platinum 1/1 RC. Any idea of value on this one?

Yaga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 06:50 PM   #239
the27guy
Member
 
the27guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 11,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaga View Post
Actually here's another one I've been thinking about moving. Actually might want to move my whole Embiid collection, but no clue what kind of value this would be? It's the Prestige Premium Platinum 1/1 RC. Any idea of value on this one?

I don't know about this one, but I might be interested in some of your nicer Embiid's. I've been picking up a few here and there.
the27guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 06:51 PM   #240
the27guy
Member
 
the27guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 11,346
Default

That Bill Russell auto is super nice . love that set.
the27guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:26 PM   #241
jick
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the27guy View Post
That Bill Russell auto is super nice . love that set.
Would you have any idea on the value so I can have a benchmark on how much to offer other players if ever I decide to chase those too?
jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 06:50 AM   #242
COMCMax
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,176
Default

First time I've ever used this thread. Some recent sales Dirk-$1560, Kyrie-$1125, Embiid-$860 (all raw).

Healthy Kawhi?

COMCMax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 06:57 PM   #243
Deadshot
Member
 
Deadshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: FL
Posts: 3,020
Default

I'd like to revisit the Kawhi from the previous page I posted. I thought the estimates given here were good but I figure his recent situation is hurting his value quite a bit. I posted this on COMC for $350 and haven't received any offers. Is it worth sitting on or moving now? Honestly I'd prefer to sell for other PC cards.

__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/146770394@N03/albums
Deadshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:13 PM   #244
90sbasketballin
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: New York City
Posts: 725
Default

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-16-Pan...sAAOSwsFpaK4FZ

What would be a fair price for this Wade auto?
__________________
#TeamCONNOR
RIP Leoneez, Never Forget
90sbasketballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 12:53 AM   #245
ReggieEvansPC
Member
 
ReggieEvansPC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,841
Default


Generated from my HTC 2PZC100 using tools.rackonly.com

Any ideas on this one?
__________________
PC: Reggie Evans
LF: Reggie Evans - Bam Adebayo - Bismack Biyombo
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143199198@N02/albums
ReggieEvansPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 04:00 AM   #246
theLUCKYshow
Member
 
theLUCKYshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Novato, CA
Posts: 399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieEvansPC View Post
Nice card! $800-$1000 would be my guess.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
__________________
Always looking for high end Harry Giles AKA the Future
theLUCKYshow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 08:26 PM   #247
kburleypdx
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 3
Default

Pulled this 1/1 Black Dazzle Lonzo from a retail box of Panini Threads the other day, any idea what I could realistically get for it on ebay?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180607_070118.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	859.1 KB
ID:	419658  
kburleypdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:46 AM   #248
tedwilliamsfan
Member
 
tedwilliamsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Chicago Suburbs
Posts: 855
Default

I just pulled this Dwayne Bacon Auto #13/25. I couldn't find any in completed listings that were #/25. I don't know what the multiplier is for this Prizm version, but I'm glad it's an on card auto. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

[IMG][/IMG]
__________________
My Photobucket: http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u6/jimihendrixfan/

I collect Jordan, Starlin, and Young Superstar Auto's
tedwilliamsfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:57 AM   #249
smalltown
Member
 
smalltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedwilliamsfan View Post
I just pulled this Dwayne Bacon Auto #13/25. I couldn't find any in completed listings that were #/25. I don't know what the multiplier is for this Prizm version, but I'm glad it's an on card auto. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Not a lot unfortunately. On a good day, maybe $15. If you list it at auction there's a very good chance it sells in the $5-7 range. Select Tie Dies sell for under $8 and i'd argue they have a stronger following. I like him as a player but his stuff goes really cheap.
__________________
Collecting: Raptors, Canadian Basketball Players, Vintage & More.
PC: https://www.instagram.com/smalltown.cards/
smalltown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:59 AM   #250
smalltown
Member
 
smalltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kburleypdx View Post
Pulled this 1/1 Black Dazzle Lonzo from a retail box of Panini Threads the other day, any idea what I could realistically get for it on ebay?
I'd BIN it at $800 OBO. But realistically it's in the $250-350 range.
__________________
Collecting: Raptors, Canadian Basketball Players, Vintage & More.
PC: https://www.instagram.com/smalltown.cards/
smalltown is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.