eBay Comics

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS OTHER HOBBY TALK > ComicBookJunkie

Notices

ComicBookJunkie Post your Comic Hobby Talk

Old 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM   #1
Lockford88

Default Amazing Spider-Man # 799 Linsner Variants

Hi folks!!

Chris from Conquest Comics here! Just shamelessly posting here to show our newest exclusive variant for the RED hot Amazing Spider-Man #799. We asked the always talented Joe Linsner to do up us a homage to the classic cover to X-Men #100 and we are thrilled with the results. There are 3 versions of this. A classic color limited to 3000 and available for 14.99. A virgin perfect for signatures and sketches limited to 1500 and retailing for 24.99. Then the vintage which is the lowest printed at just 1000 and only available in the combo 3 pack for 74.99. We are only selling 600 combo packs online as the regular remaining quantities are being held back for in store purchases and conventions like East Coast Comic Con ( which Linsner will be at!!) Anyway we hope you like it and any help in spreading the word is super appreciated and goes a long way in helping small businesses such as ourselves. Thx for taking a look!!!

Www.conquestcomics.com

The back covers are Also shown here. We decided to not put our store logo or an and anywhere on this one at all. Let it look pure!!! Also for some reason the image hosting site I used made these look a bit darker than they actually are. If you click on it directly it brings you to a different page and looks proper.

Lockford88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 08:31 PM   #2
fastballspecial

I am a fan of X-Men 100 variants, but I only like the first cover. The aged
aspect on the cover looks good for me.
fastballspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 09:29 PM   #3
IndySportsCards

Thanks for posting this! If anyone wants one graded Let me know and I'll get some ordered and setup a grading order for any of these covers, just let me know.
Old 04-02-2018, 10:07 PM   #4
Lockford88

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndySportsCards View Post
Thanks for posting this! If anyone wants one graded Let me know and I'll get some ordered and setup a grading order for any of these covers, just let me know.
Thx! Yeah shoot me a message if you get any takers.
Lockford88 is online now   Reply With Quote