2018 Big Baller

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

Notices

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

Old Today, 12:28 AM   #20626
Fsegaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonj12 View Post
Not sure if the seller is on these forums, but thank you to whoever was selling the 2016 Topps Now #WS-3D Anthony Rizzo autograph from the Cubs World Series Champions set on eBay!

I've been trying to get this card for quite awhile to complete my Cubs set and finally snagged one. I have yet to see a version of this card that wasn't /1 or /49 -- I am fairly certain this card was produced / sent out at numbers far under the other auto cards in those sets because every other Topps Now Cubs card from the 2016 run have been much more common on eBay. While possible a lot of folks held because it's a photo of the last out, I suspect Topps didn't get the /99 or un-numbereds signed for this card.
Ahhhh...well you beat me out....I had the high bid until you (and another) came in at the end.
Congrats on that though, sounds like a great home for the card.

I ended up with a Bryant/Addison card tonight though...I think it was a good deal too.

And Yu showed up in the mail.

Cubs fans rejoice!!!!!!!!!
Fsegaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:32 AM   #20627
Fsegaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpete42 View Post
I'm such a germaphobe that I always replace the top loaders and one touches that I buy online with brand new ones. This includes the Now cards that come in one touches. Anyone else do this, or am I the only freak? Lol.
Haha...I place Ebay purchases in new penny sleeves and top loaders...not so much a germaphobe thing...just want them in new ones even though some are in nice condition. Autos/relics stay in one touches.
Old Today, 12:35 AM   #20628
tribefan26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkraft24 View Post
Thatís really splitting hairs if you ask me. Just enjoy the awesome cards. If they were encased like Archives Signatures or Dynasty then it would be a different story.
My Scooter auto came in a scratched case. I just dealt with it, but I agree it would be nice if they didnít send scratched cases.
tribefan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:45 AM   #20629
okumeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsegaud View Post
Ahhhh...well you beat me out....I had the high bid until you (and another) came in at the end.
Congrats on that though, sounds like a great home for the card.

I ended up with a Bryant/Addison card tonight though...I think it was a good deal too.

And Yu showed up in the mail.

Cubs fans rejoice!!!!!!!!!
And I ended up getting the Bryant (single) auto.
I guess we were all in for some kind of Topps Now card tonight, which probably all ended at near the same timing from Probstein's listings.
Old Today, 12:50 AM   #20630
Fsegaud

Dear Topps,

If you have a rep there to ensure authentic signing, can that person let the players know where to sign? Rep should have told Alan to sign a little lower. Signing his thigh defeats the purpose of the light faded area!

Otherwise, all good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0029.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	924.8 KB
ID:	406887