Blowout Cards Forums
Basketball

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages (PIP) Info Page > Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - ALL OTHER SPORTS

Notices

Blowoutcards Product Information Pages - ALL OTHER SPORTS Golf, Racing, Wresting, UFC, Tennis, Multi-sport,etc...Card Product Information, Sell Sheets, Box Breaks, YouTube Videos, Ebay Singles

Old 05-19-2015, 12:47 PM   #1
blowoutcards2
Administrator

Default 2015 Leaf Memorabilia Vault

Dear Collectors,

Below you will find the most up-to-date product information available. Our goal is to compile as much information within this THREAD regarding this product as possible. Throughout the Pre-sell process, we will update this thread with any content changes, videos/images, or any other manufacturer announcements that are made before the product is released. Once the product comes live, this thread will also be a great resource for break and content information.

Blowout Cards offers two ways to Pre-Order New releases!
If you would like to pre-order this product in full, you may do so by purchasing box and/or case pre-orders on our website.
We also offer our customers the option of locking in on ANY pre-sell case price with only a $200 deposit per case! By doing so, you are reserving a case at the current pre-sell pricing. The balance of the case price will be due when the product is shipped. Please email Chris@blowoutcards.com for details.

Attention Multi-Case and Group Breakers!

If you are looking to purchase multi-case lots (2+,5+, 10+ Cases), Blowout Cards will do our best to earn your business! Simply email Chris@blowoutcards.com for our multi-case break pricing! (Excludes Panini Mapp Products).

Thanks again for your continued business.

Chris

Please click the links below to purchase this product by the Box or Case

BOX

2015 Leaf Memorabilia Vault Box

2015 Leaf Memorabilia Vault

blowoutcards2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 01:09 PM   #2
jubei777

Ok, now thiings are getting ridiculous with all of these repackaged group break items.
jubei777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 01:22 PM   #3
baskettrader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubei777 View Post
Ok, now thiings are getting ridiculous with all of these repackaged group break items.
It's not even ridiculous, but it's getting annoying. Group breakers here, case breakers there. We see single boxes selling for more than $7k because they know people are going to buy it anyway. Super Break puts out lists for group breakers so they can pull down the spot price to like $50.

Just imagine Leaf or Super Break, what's the difference between them anyway, would focus their view on actual making (real) products and standalone sets, like those bar cards. They are great imo and they don't even need any licence for such a product. Eventually people would go wild ... at some point.
baskettrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 01:24 PM   #4
sthoemke

Are the boxes going to be really huge??? Or will every card be a redemption card???
Old 05-19-2015, 02:12 PM   #5
jbittma1
Banned

Super Break and Leaf are working together we saw that with heavyhitters so I am not surprised we are seeing all of this crap coming out.
jbittma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 05:47 PM   #6
cruiserdaddy7

Again this is another example of how bad group breakers are for this hobby.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 09:57 AM   #7
goldenegg1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Again this is another example of how bad group breakers are for this hobby.
How so?
Group breaking is really the only way to go in this hobby anymore.
Paying $500 plus on a box of cards to get $50 bucks back? No Thanks!
Group breakers have nothing to do with companies buying stuff on the secondary market and selling them as essentially grab bags.
goldenegg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 03:30 PM   #8
cruiserdaddy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenegg1 View Post
How so?
Group breakers have nothing to do with companies buying stuff on the secondary market and selling them as essentially grab bags.
You are so far off, it isn't worth my time to explain.
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 05:55 PM   #9
sideshowbob

Quote:
How so?
Your defense of group breaking actually underscores the negative impact group breaking has. No one wants to pay $500 for a box with a return on $50, so they buy into group breaks. As a result, the companies are still able to sell their bad products, so they don't have any incentive to improve their products.
sideshowbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 12:59 PM   #10
goldenegg1

Quote:
You are so far off, it isn't worth my time to explain.
Good debate
Old 05-21-2015, 01:01 PM   #11
goldenegg1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideshowbob View Post
Your defense of group breaking actually underscores the negative impact group breaking has. No one wants to pay $500 for a box with a return on $50, so they buy into group breaks. As a result, the companies are still able to sell their bad products, so they don't have any incentive to improve their products.
So you are saying that if group breaking would go away,the companies would improve their products? Makes sense
Old 05-21-2015, 04:24 PM   #12
doobypenguin

Quote:
So you are saying that if group breaking would go away,the companies would improve their products? Makes sense
There is always a buyer for products even if they buyer recognizes the inherent risk in opening up the products in order to try and get the cards on the sell sheets. I am a fan of group breaking and am happy to be breaking for you all, but I think the statement "Group breaking is really the only way to go in this hobby anymore" is in itself a problem. It shouldn't be the only way to go. I don't think group breaking is destroying the hobby, but there are definitely products such as this that are geared towards group breaking. No doubt, group breaking however has had a noticeable effect in the re-pack products released, but i am sure there are still many non-secondhand non-repack products that are still fun for collectors to break on their own without being in a group break.
doobypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 11:57 AM   #13
hanes1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideshowbob View Post
FOR THE WIN!
hanes1111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 09:59 AM   #14
Artchie
Banned

When you actually Cant Check the Date on your Sell Sheet, AKA FRIDAY OCT31, I will not buy, that just shows the Quality going into the product
Artchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 10:26 AM   #15
majestik101

What's the over/under of number of cases of this Kaycee T is opening? I'm gonna guess 4.
Old 10-31-2015, 09:31 AM   #16
baskettrader

It seems as there is a new concept in this "all items repack industry" right now: Don't offer big losses nor big wins, but throughout decent "losses" of about 15-20 per cent of each box. It is for group breakers though. So who cares, right?

Leaf and Super Break really changed this hobby, not Panini's video cards.
Old 10-31-2015, 09:56 AM   #17
cruiserdaddy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by baskettrader View Post
It seems as there is a new concept in this "all items repack industry" right now: Don't offer big losses nor big wins, but throughout decent "losses" of about 15-20 per cent of each box. It is for group breakers though. So who cares, right?

Leaf and Super Break really changed this hobby, not Panini's video cards.
In this case, change isn't good. This product is basically a box of bubble wrap with random junk thrown in.
Old 10-31-2015, 10:11 AM   #18
baskettrader

Quote:
In this case, change isn't good. This product is basically a box of bubble wrap with random junk thrown in.
You're absolutely right, sir. But all I can do is to see this kind of changes in this hobby section with a big portion of sarcasm and it somehow annoys me that people still feed this kind of business. Everything is about turning the "big buck" as fast as they can and this is why I basically stopped breaking anything. No value, nowhere. But each to their own, I guess.