Blowout Cards Forums
blowout specials

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 04-23-2014, 10:20 AM   #1
roc21

Default Another Ebay jerk..

I sold one of those "parachute survival bracelets" that are popular now. It was brand new w/tag on. It wasnt a high quality one but was fine- I tested the clasp before being listed/sold.. I sold it for $4.95 free ship. It sold April 1st. Well, yesterday, 22 days later, I receive a negative feedback and the comment says "Product was bent and was not due to shipping y'all sell faulty straps and clips ........ The buyer never sent me a message telling me this, just hit me with a neg!...

I send him a message and said.. "Hi, Instead of just leaving negative feedback, the proper thing to do is to first contact seller. The item was fine when i sent it, regardless, send it back to me and I will refund you your money, easy as that it can be resolved. Thank you.

Here is his intelligent reply...Sir y'all are an insult to the army the way y'all products are and for you to get cocky with me just means you don't know how to talk to customers u get more bad reviews you should not try to get mad your anger got the best if you

Im baffled at that, Army? I never represented the army..lol... Anger got the best of me? This guy is koo koo for cocoa puffs

I know not to get into it with buyers but I replied one more time.. heck he already hit me with the neg anyway, so i said..

Hi, Not mad at all. Army? Never said or represented anything to do with Army, its just a bracelet.. But you should have just sent me a message saying it was faulty, and i would have you send it back and refund you, that's how proper business goes on ebay. Posting a negative before trying to resolve makes no sense. You are the first negative ive received in over 200 transactions. I already spoke to Ebay about this and you leaving a negative without contacting me to resolve. Are you going to send it back to me for a refund?. If you received it broken why did you wait 3 weeks?

Whats bad is I looked at his feedback page. He has left a total of 10 feedback as a buyer. Out of 10- 3 negatives and a neutral.. So that says something about him right there. The guy uses "y'all" multiple times in 1 sentence.

The $5 means nothing and I would have refunded him instantly had he just sent a message ...so ive decided since my listings have a 14 day money back return.. Fuk him.. Yea, ok.. you received it broken but waited 3 weeks and never told me, just a neg. Im not refunding him anything. Blocked, see ya.

Sorry for the long post but had to vent and tell the story..

ID sultan_337
Old 04-23-2014, 10:32 AM   #2
Gibberish

Sounds like a message is missing to me.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:39 AM   #3
wheeler281

Well he still has 20 plus more days to file a claim. That supercedes the 14 day return policy. Not that it matters for he left neg aleady.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:40 AM   #4
bigbensbff

i'm pretty sure that the buyer must contact you to attempt resolution prior to dropping a negative. this was a seller friendly update sometime last year.

i would call ebay and i'd say you have a good chance getting it removed. provided he did not send any messages prior to the negative.

Always Buying Football Lots, Buckets, Collections
bigbensbff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 10:46 AM   #5
wheeler281

I just read the feedback he has left both positive and negative. No doubt someone I want to block
Old 04-23-2014, 10:54 AM   #6
roc21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensbff View Post
i'm pretty sure that the buyer must contact you to attempt resolution prior to dropping a negative. this was a seller friendly update sometime last year.

i would call ebay and i'd say you have a good chance getting it removed. provided he did not send any messages prior to the negative.
I called ebay right away... The ebay guy said i did the right thing by adding a note to his feedback saying he never contacted me, ebay sees that he didnt message me, that I messaged him after the fact. That it would be removed if the buyer calls ebay(lol that wont happen). I was more concerned that it would affect my standing as top rated & power seller.. Ebay said negatives no longer affect seller standings. Also something new, when the neg is given, there is a "report buyer" on the neg, so the seller can explain to ebay.. wow, finally something on the sellers side!.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:18 PM   #7
hugh

why push him to return it? you then get no money, a broken item and a negative...screw him
Old 04-23-2014, 03:09 PM   #8
Cubs_rock21

lmao at the hillbilly feedback!

Product was bent and was not due to shipping y'all sell faulty straps and clips

No one will take that negative seriosuly
Cubs_rock21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 04:33 PM   #9
shrevecity

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensbff View Post

There is no requirement for contacting a seller first. Ebay does suggest they do so, but will not do anything if they fail to do so.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:59 PM   #10
roc21

Just got a message from this guy.I'm not even going to respond to him. Let him go through the steps, I would have gave him his $ if he just sent a message to start. His message is ridiculous....

And weather you like it or not the bracelet was made by army paratroops that needed it the world try's to do it as a fashion statement but if your like me my family friends then you should know a real one is for survival the fact you sell faulty products is on you and a very bad part for SURVIVAL I'd wouldn't even have the clip it was bent and could barley clip then if I was out in woods I'd be screwed but you got your money as is your typically salesman and I will be contacting eBay to I have date time pics from straight out package sorry it took so long to respond I don't live on a computer and internet a I have a life and a job that requires me to be away from technology so you will have longer response from me than your average eBay buyer iv let eBay know to about your rudeness and how you treated me and I'm reporting this to

If he is out in the woods he is screwed because the $3 bracelet has a faulty clasp..LOL.

Sometimes there is just no getting through to stupid people.. He just doesnt get the fact that instead of only leaving a neg feedback and not sending a message is not going to accomplish anything. You received something faulty.. tell the seller, ask for replacement or refund.

I decided to just refund him, get him out of my hair.

Last edited by roc21; 04-23-2014 at 09:33 PM.
roc21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:34 PM   #11
shrevecity

Let him file a claim, there is the possibilty although very remote the case could be ruled in your favor. Should that happen call Ebay and the neg will be removed.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:07 PM   #12
roc21

and another message from him after i refunded...

Kk will do sir iv already started it and thanks for refund but if response time is ok don't ever flip about 3 weeks when you have no idea about my career and I'm glad they can see you where rude and do not know how to propose your self in a business manor AND REASON foR feed back is for people like you that package and sell faulty products man.and MAN up take the fact you don't take pride in your work or product and you try to screw people and yes you were rude I'm customer and found you very rude and duh eBay can see or messages iv even sent picks but I did like how with a explanation on survival straps you backed off and with a picture and date thank you good bye do not contact back of will also file with harassment

Wow!, Dude has problems...
Old 04-23-2014, 10:56 PM   #13
MikeWilliamsFan

SEMPERFI? I think that guy used one period in all the messages COMBINED lol
Old 04-23-2014, 11:23 PM   #14
roc21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWilliamsFan View Post
SEMPERFI? I think that guy used one period in all the messages COMBINED lol
Just the fact that he used " y'all" and "duh" says everything.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:38 AM   #15
Firerunner4

I doubt he has anything to do with any real military branch...he's the type that you see creeping around Walmart in camo drooling over Nascar tshirts and posing with 15 rifles in his backyard while smoking a cigarette for a facebook picture. Anyway, thanks for the heads up!
Old 04-24-2014, 04:03 AM   #16
hugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by roc21 View Post
and another message from him after i refunded...

Kk will do sir iv already started it and thanks for refund but if response time is ok don't ever flip about 3 weeks when you have no idea about my career and I'm glad they can see you where rude and do not know how to propose your self in a business manor AND REASON foR feed back is for people like you that package and sell faulty products man.and MAN up take the fact you don't take pride in your work or product and you try to screw people and yes you were rude I'm customer and found you very rude and duh eBay can see or messages iv even sent picks but I did like how with a explanation on survival straps you backed off and with a picture and date thank you good bye do not contact back of will also file with harassment

Wow!, Dude has problems...
he thinks he forced you into a refund and that he was right all along. All your refund did was reinforce his bad behavior so he'll keep doing it to other people...but he probably would have won case anyway
Old 04-24-2014, 08:48 AM   #17
shrevecity

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh View Post
he thinks he forced you into a refund and that he was right all along. All your refund did was reinforce his bad behavior so he'll keep doing it to other people...but he probably would have won case anyway
I agree, once they neg I am done working with them. I would have forced him to file a claim all refunding him did was prove his threats work. Really he had photos of him opening a 4.00 item. What would they actually prove? Nothing at all. Even though he likely would have won the case, there is a chance that he would not have returned the item so a call to Ebay would have possibly gotten the case decision reversed and made the neg eligible to be removed.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:48 AM   #18
chipmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firerunner4 View Post
I doubt he has anything to do with any real military branch...he's the type that you see creeping around Walmart in camo drooling over Nascar tshirts and posing with 15 rifles in his backyard while smoking a cigarette for a facebook picture. Anyway, thanks for the heads up!
exactly what I pictured
Old 04-24-2014, 10:04 AM   #19
roc21

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh View Post
The thing is, he never messaged me for a refund to begin with, just put a neg. He's clueless to how things should go. All I tried to stress to him was that he should have messaged me first and I would refund him, yet he tells me I m a "typical" salesman who's all about the money... Or how I "backed off" when he mentioned "survival"..LOL oh yea, didnt realize the $3 bracelet was key to this morons "survival"...what did i back off of, I never argued about weather it was broke or about a refund.. You cant fix stupid!

Last edited by roc21; 04-24-2014 at 10:09 AM.
roc21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:34 AM   #20
Colt9494
Banned

God... This guy is a true idiot.
Colt9494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 12:31 PM   #21
chezball

Well we can rule out English as his best subject at school.
chezball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 01:26 PM   #22
JDOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezball
Well we can rule out English as his best subject at school.
I think we can rule out school all together.

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android