Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 11-06-2018, 08:53 AM   #26
ainmon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriousRB View Post
Now you're just spreading lies saying I knew the difference. You've crossed the line. Go cry wolf somewhere else.

You are entitled to a full refund if you so desire.
You 100% nailed the card when you gave me the price it sold for saying "the exact same single card" If you truly didn't know the difference why not say that it sold for $50 (the last silver sale at the time) it makes your argument that much stronger in justifying your pricing...
ainmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:57 AM   #27
Chris Lyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainmon View Post
You 100% nailed the card when you gave me the price it sold for saying "the exact same single card" If you truly didn't know the difference why not say that it sold for $50 (the last silver sale at the time) it makes your argument that much stronger in justifying your pricing...
That doesn't mean he knew the difference, you told it was a base so he looked up a base. You are making an assumption with no proof. I have nothing in this but just send the cards back take your money and drop it. You are not helping your cause at all.
Chris Lyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:00 AM   #28
ainmon
Banned

Chris: I only changed the post to remove the excess parts of the refund and the fact I'm trying to make money on these. Everyone was latching onto that saying too bad instead of hearing the message.

I gave the seller the opportunity to to admit the discrepancy even sending him a picture of a BGS graded silver Mahomes so he could see the difference. The seller responded with he is sorry I feel the way I do.

At that point I made the thread as the seller would only say his listing was accurate and he's sorry I'm upset.

Last edited by ainmon; 11-06-2018 at 09:03 AM.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:02 AM   #29
notoriousRB

Send a message via AIM to notoriousRB

Quote:
As I already stated, I didnt know there was a labeling error by panini. The back of the card says Prizm. I assumed it was a silver as that was the only unnumbered Prizm parallel on the checklist. I searched “2017 Select Mahomes” and that was the first card to come up last night.

You are more than welcome to return the cards for a full refund.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:04 AM   #30
Chris Lyle

Quote:
Chris: I only changed the post to remove the excess parts of the refund and the fact I'm trying to make money on these. Everyone was latching onto that saying too bad instead of hearing the message.

I gave the seller the opportunity to to admit the discrepancy even sending him a picture of a BGS graded silver Mahomes so he could see the difference. The seller responded with he is sorry I feel the way I do.
So to play devils advocate someone could ask you the same question how did you not notice the difference when buying? All I am trying to say is that I don't think there is hard proof that anyone was being shady here.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:05 AM   #31
ainmon
Banned

Quote:
As I already stated, I didnt know there was a labeling error by panini. The back of the card says Prizm. I assumed it was a silver as that was the only unnumbered Prizm parallel on the checklist. I searched “2017 Select Mahomes” and that was the first card to come up last night.

You are more than welcome to return the cards for a full refund.
Why not say this on eBay before the thread was made especially after I sent you a picture to show what the silver versions were?
Old 11-06-2018, 09:05 AM   #32
notoriousRB

Quote:

At that point I made the thread as the seller would only say his listing was accurate and he's sorry I'm upset.
I did not lie or try to deceive you. I don’t know why you’re wasting all of this time trying to find some “grand conspiracy” that doesn’t exist. I screwed up the listing, I’m offering you your money back.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:07 AM   #33
notoriousRB

Quote:
Why not say this on eBay before the thread was made especially after I sent you a picture to show what the silver versions were?
I wasn’t aware of the Prizm labeling error until I read it in this thread.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:08 AM   #34
Branesergen

I got customers who come to the card shows that still cant tell silvers from base even after showing them. 1 even argued with me over the labeling on the back as well.

He sent you the wrong card. I can believe his statement that he didnt know based on personal experience. You also did tell him base was selling for the amount you paid so no surprise he denied your partial and looked them up.

Return for a full refund or move on.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:09 AM   #35
ainmon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lyle View Post
So to play devils advocate someone could ask you the same question how did you not notice the difference when buying? All I am trying to say is that I don't think there is hard proof that anyone was being shady here.
You can't always tell by pictures. I can attach several pictures of the actual Prizm cards that you can't see the color. The title and the description both said they were silver. The pricing was in line with what the silvers were selling for. So I purchased based off title and description.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:10 AM   #36
nvsb

Bottom line is that you aren't pleased with the cards you bought.. He is offering you a full refund. Take it and leave appropriate feedback, if you so choose
Old 11-06-2018, 09:12 AM   #37
ainmon
Banned

Bransergen: I get it but he is the one that said base sold for what I paid. At the time I purchased base were selling on average $24. He used the fact that prices went up to justify the original purchase when they were selling for less.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:13 AM   #38
ainmon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvsb View Post
Bottom line is that you aren't pleased with the cards you bought.. He is offering you a full refund. Take it and leave appropriate feedback, if you so choose
You're right. I went into to much detail initially and the message was lost.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:15 AM   #39
Chris Lyle

Quote:
You can't always tell by pictures. I can attach several pictures of the actual Prizm cards that you can't see the color. The title and the description both said they were silver. The pricing was in line with what the silvers were selling for. So I purchased based off title and description.
Ok so you didn't get what you purchased. Seller offered full refund take it and move on. and if somehow notorious turns out to be a scammer, etc. etc. you can come back and tells us all and say " I told you so"

Last edited by Chris Lyle; 11-06-2018 at 09:18 AM.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:17 AM   #40
Chris Lyle

Quote:
You're right. I went into to much detail initially and the message was lost.
The message wasn't lost, you have no true proof that notorious did anything intentionally. It didn't help your message, but it didn't make it any different at least for me.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:18 AM   #41
notoriousRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvsb View Post
He doesn’t want a full refund. He deleted the part of his original post where he stated he plans on flipping them.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:21 AM   #42
Chris Lyle

Quote:
You say you can't tell by pictures but yet you sent notorious pictures to justify that he was wrong??
Old 11-06-2018, 09:25 AM   #43
ainmon
Banned

Quote:
Ok so you didn't get what you purchased. Seller offered full refund take it and mover on. and if somehow notorious turns out to be a scammer, etc. etc. you can come back and tells us all and say " I told you so"
You're right I was more upset with the fact when I tried to show the difference all I got was my listing is accurate I did nothing wrong I'm sorry you're upset.

With that response and after showing him the difference and him saying his listing is accurate but even if it wasn't I shouldn't be upset because the prices went up I made this thread.

There was never a hint from the seller of these were mislabeled until he blamed it on Panini in this thread.

If I simply posted this as the original post I'm sure this thread would have ever very differently. I over explained and let emotions do the typing.

Last edited by ainmon; 11-06-2018 at 09:31 AM.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:26 AM   #44
notoriousRB

Quote:
You say you can't tell by pictures but yet you sent notorious pictures to justify that he was wrong??
The picture he sent me was a BGS graded card that said silver on the label. It wasn't a raw card. The back of the card says Prizm. I made an erroneous assumption based on that. I've offered a full refund from the start. There was no intent to deceive.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:27 AM   #45
notoriousRB

Quote:
You're right I was more upset with the fact when I tried to show the difference all I got was my listing is accurate I did nothing wrong I'm sorry you're upset.

With that response and after showing him the difference and him saying his listing is accurate but even if it wasn't I shouldn't be upset because the prices went up I made this thread.

There was never a hint from the seller of these were mislabeled until he blamed it on Panini in this thread.

If I simply posted this as the original post in sue this thread would have ever very differently. I over explained and let emotions do the typing.
Now I'm "blaming Panini"? I took full responsibility after being made aware of the labeling issue.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:28 AM   #46
ainmon
Banned

Quote:
Absolutely, I sent him a graded BGS copy that clearly showed the refractor color change. He had the cards he sent me in his hands a few days ago so he should have in my opinion been able to say the ones I sent don't do that...
Old 11-06-2018, 09:30 AM   #47
ainmon
Banned

Quote:
Now I'm "blaming Panini"? I took full responsibility after being made aware of the labeling issue.
This is what you said. "I was not aware Panini erroneously label cards Prizms in this set."
Old 11-06-2018, 09:34 AM   #48
shrevecity

BOO HOO a seller made a mistake. He OFFERED a full refund upon return. OP is the one being the total douche and needs to put his big boy pants on. Sellers make mistakes on listings sometimes, it happens doesnot mean they are liars.

Last edited by shrevecity; 11-06-2018 at 09:36 AM.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:38 AM   #49
shrevecity

Quote:
This is what you said. "I was not aware Panini erroneously label cards Prizms in this set."
If he was not aware then how could he lie. I guess you have never made a mistake in your life. The seller offered a FULL refund BEFORE you decided to put him on blast.

This is a well earned backfire thread.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:38 AM   #50
ainmon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
BOO HOO a seller made a mistake. He OFFERED a full refund upon return. OP is the one being the total douche and needs to put his big boy pants on. Sellers make mistakes on listings sometimes, it happens doesnot mean they are liars.
Thanks for your input. As I said I did a poor job communicating initially. Point is seller only admitted mistake after call out thread was made.