Blowout Cards Forums
2018 Topps  MLB

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > FOOTBALL BUY/SELL/TRADE

Notices

FOOTBALL BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your FOOTBALL Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2014, 05:42 PM   #1
chan2641
Member
 
chan2641's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: norfolk virginia
Posts: 688
Default PLEASE DELETE

Thanks for everything here guys!!!!

Last edited by chan2641; 07-31-2014 at 06:42 AM. Reason: TO GIVE UP ON BLOWOUT
chan2641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 06:18 PM   #2
chan2641
Member
 
chan2641's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: norfolk virginia
Posts: 688
Default

Get em now, he is gonna heat up fast!!!
chan2641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 06:31 PM   #3
alldaytoplay33
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: bay area, ca
Posts: 5,376
Default

i would be interested in this but price makes me walk awaY!! GOOD luck he is gonna blow up next year i hope!
__________________
http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/alldaytoplay33/library/?sort=3&page=0
alldaytoplay33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:51 PM   #4
chan2641
Member
 
chan2641's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: norfolk virginia
Posts: 688
Default

Buy this from me now!
chan2641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 08:15 PM   #5
Mikegioseffi
Member
 
Mikegioseffi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: From Boston but married southern bell so I'm stuck in Nashville
Posts: 15,992
Default

Nice stuff
Why the crazy high prices ?
Like the other guy said you are scaring people off with the numbers
__________________
CHASING THESE sets/ SINGLES HELP/-/-:-:-:
2000 fleer showcase SWEET SIGS baseball 5/10
2002 Brady topps game ball auto /150
Brady contenders auto bgs 8.5/10
Mikegioseffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 08:23 PM   #6
chan2641
Member
 
chan2641's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: norfolk virginia
Posts: 688
Default

Which ones are crazy? I think they are priced well...

Last edited by chan2641; 07-30-2014 at 08:27 PM. Reason: fixin it
chan2641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:28 PM   #7
bradsholly
Member
 
bradsholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pardeeville, WI
Posts: 5,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan2641 View Post
Which ones are crazy? I think they are priced well...
nope, pretty crazy....
bradsholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:31 PM   #8
chan2641
Member
 
chan2641's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: norfolk virginia
Posts: 688
Default

FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

DROP the Blowout brick, and RUN for the EBAY light!!! LOLOL

Please give me an example of where they should be priced at... You have 8 to choose from here, should be easy!!!
chan2641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:32 PM   #9
Mikegioseffi
Member
 
Mikegioseffi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: From Boston but married southern bell so I'm stuck in Nashville
Posts: 15,992
Default

quicksale is still by far my favorite word used on this forum.

free bump, glws
__________________
CHASING THESE sets/ SINGLES HELP/-/-:-:-:
2000 fleer showcase SWEET SIGS baseball 5/10
2002 Brady topps game ball auto /150
Brady contenders auto bgs 8.5/10
Mikegioseffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:36 PM   #10
chan2641
Member
 
chan2641's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: norfolk virginia
Posts: 688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegioseffi View Post
quicksale is still by far my favorite word used on this forum.

free bump, glws
Please help me price them!!! Stop being a window shopper. If u wanna make an offer here, make it public so we can all see what a good price is... I put OBO in the listing for a reason. Don't be scared.... LOLOL
chan2641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:45 PM   #11
ufcwecfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 3,253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan2641 View Post
Please help me price them!!! Stop being a window shopper. If u wanna make an offer here, make it public so we can all see what a good price is... I put OBO in the listing for a reason. Don't be scared.... LOLOL
The correct price for blowout members is 50% of eBay, so they can make a ton of $$$.
Only like this on the football board tho, not baseball!
ufcwecfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 09:55 PM   #12
da_bears
Member
 
da_bears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fort Carson,CO
Posts: 7,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan2641 View Post
Please help me price them!!! Stop being a window shopper. If u wanna make an offer here, make it public so we can all see what a good price is... I put OBO in the listing for a reason. Don't be scared.... LOLOL
YOU are selling them and since you chose to use the term quicksale, you should know what they would have to be priced at for it to be just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcwecfan View Post
The correct price for blowout members is 50% of eBay, so they can make a ton of $$$.
Only like this on the football board tho, not baseball!
Saw your other post about how things should be priced too. It's not even half the embers that low ball but when someone uses quicksale or says something like that, they better be expecting comments if not priced at a quicksale price
__________________
***SUPER COLLECTING ZAC "THE HEART ATTACK" DYSERT***
http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/da_bears34/library
da_bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:01 PM   #13
chan2641
Member
 
chan2641's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: norfolk virginia
Posts: 688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_bears View Post
YOU are selling them and since you chose to use the term quicksale, you should know what they would have to be priced at for it to be just that.



Saw your other post about how things should be priced too. It's not even half the embers that low ball but when someone uses quicksale or says something like that, they better be expecting comments if not priced at a quicksale price
They are exactly what i listed them as! Find me better prices, help me price them, should't be too hard I have 8 of them listed! Make an offer or STFU. Never said crack head prices! LOLOL
chan2641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:07 PM   #14
49ers_Swag
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,848
Default

I expected better prices but didn't care ... Just backed out.

I will say you should be banned from using quicksale in your titles and limited to one exclamation going forward.

Nice onyx...

I am waiting on panini to send my lattimore like it.
49ers_Swag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:08 PM   #15
Mikegioseffi
Member
 
Mikegioseffi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: From Boston but married southern bell so I'm stuck in Nashville
Posts: 15,992
Default

2 things
Quit typing LOLOL like some 12 year old Girl Scout
2nd might want to stop insulting everyone who posts here
Just check your own prices and stop telling us to
__________________
CHASING THESE sets/ SINGLES HELP/-/-:-:-:
2000 fleer showcase SWEET SIGS baseball 5/10
2002 Brady topps game ball auto /150
Brady contenders auto bgs 8.5/10
Mikegioseffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:09 PM   #16
chan2641
Member
 
chan2641's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: norfolk virginia
Posts: 688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers_Swag View Post
I expected better prices but didn't care ... Just backed out.

I will say you should be banned from using quicksale in your titles and limited to one exclamation going forward.

Nice onyx...

I am waiting on panini to send my lattimore like it.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chan2641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:12 PM   #17
chan2641
Member
 
chan2641's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: norfolk virginia
Posts: 688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegioseffi View Post
2 things
Quit typing LOLOL like some 12 year old Girl Scout
2nd might want to stop insulting everyone who posts here
Just check your own prices and stop telling us to
You are the one with the pricing problem so far. Find a better price and i will beat it... Or show me one to back your LOWBALLIZMS. They should make a pill for it. I know, u cant help it huh? LOLOL!!!!!
chan2641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:14 PM   #18
Tomkat11
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Cochiti Pueblo, NM
Posts: 1,787
Default

Pm sent to you buddy.
__________________
Looking for Packers
Tomkat11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:23 PM   #19
ufcwecfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 3,253
Default

I took my ejs down, I'm not selling at what these people want to offer! Op my advice, sit on these my dude! His prices were/are lowest there gonna get right now. I been loading up the whole offseason on EJ, once the season starts, these will only continue to climb in value! And if this Kidd looks as good in the reg season as he haste at training camp, me and you will be sitting on a gold mine!
And he has all the offensive weapons he needs to be a COMPLETE STUD this year!
ufcwecfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:30 PM   #20
Mikegioseffi
Member
 
Mikegioseffi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: From Boston but married southern bell so I'm stuck in Nashville
Posts: 15,992
Default ....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan2641 View Post
You are the one with the pricing problem so far. Find a better price and i will beat it... Or show me one to back your LOWBALLIZMS. They should make a pill for it. I know, u cant help it huh? LOLOL!!!!!
never sent any type of offer so not sure what lowball you are talking about,

by the way what type of cookies will you be peddling this year girl scout?
love those damn mint ones

make sure and reply with you LOLOL bullcrap please
__________________
CHASING THESE sets/ SINGLES HELP/-/-:-:-:
2000 fleer showcase SWEET SIGS baseball 5/10
2002 Brady topps game ball auto /150
Brady contenders auto bgs 8.5/10
Mikegioseffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:35 PM   #21
GoHawks25
Member
 
GoHawks25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Emerald City
Posts: 4,280
Default

Hope this helps. If anyone disagrees lmk.

Playbook 3/5 Jersey Number eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $100
Five Star Quad Patch sp 4/5 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $110
Press Pass sp 2/10 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $25
Black Friday Cracked Ice sp /5 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $75
Absolute Jumbo rpm 10/25 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $25
Absolute Jumbo Jersey rpm 2/25 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $25
Absolute Jumbo Jersey rpm /99 eBay sales $12. Quicksale price give or take $8
Panini Black /10 eBay sales $64.03 & $60. Quicksale price give or take $52
__________________
GO SEAHAWKS
I COLLECT PSA/BGS QB TOPPS CHROME. PM ME WHAT YOU HAVE
GoHawks25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:40 PM   #22
ufcwecfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 3,253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHawks25 View Post
Hope this helps. If anyone disagrees lmk.

Playbook 3/5 Jersey Number eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $100
Five Star Quad Patch sp 4/5 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $110
Press Pass sp 2/10 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $25
Black Friday Cracked Ice sp /5 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $75
Absolute Jumbo rpm 10/25 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $25
Absolute Jumbo Jersey rpm 2/25 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $25
Absolute Jumbo Jersey rpm /99 eBay sales $12. Quicksale price give or take $8
Panini Black /10 eBay sales $64.03 & $60. Quicksale price give or take $52

They are HIS Cards, He can ask whatever HE wants! Go away clown, I can't believe you took all that time to type that? Yet all it does is makes you look like a Herb.
ufcwecfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:48 PM   #23
da_bears
Member
 
da_bears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fort Carson,CO
Posts: 7,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcwecfan View Post
They are HIS Cards, He can ask whatever HE wants! Go away clown, I can't believe you took all that time to type that? Yet all it does is makes you look like a Herb.
The OP said list prices
__________________
***SUPER COLLECTING ZAC "THE HEART ATTACK" DYSERT***
http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/da_bears34/library
da_bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 11:50 PM   #24
GoHawks25
Member
 
GoHawks25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Emerald City
Posts: 4,280
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcwecfan View Post
They are HIS Cards, He can ask whatever HE wants! Go away clown, I can't believe you took all that time to type that? Yet all it does is makes you look like a Herb.
Hmmm everyone here has agreed his prices aren't QUICKSALE prices. Quicksale meaning UNDER eBay. It would be totally different if he didn't put Quicksale in the title. Also if I recall OP asked to help him with the prices.
__________________
GO SEAHAWKS
I COLLECT PSA/BGS QB TOPPS CHROME. PM ME WHAT YOU HAVE
GoHawks25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:00 AM   #25
ufcwecfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 3,253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHawks25 View Post
Hmmm everyone here has agreed his prices aren't QUICKSALE prices. Quicksale meaning UNDER eBay. It would be totally different if he didn't put Quicksale in the title. Also if I recall OP asked to help him with the prices.
Ok so if he says those are correct, will you buy some? No you won't! You will continue to buy Russell Wilson at highest prices poss (As he just win Super Bowl) instead, which can only lose value from here on out. Instead of a young poss stud like EJ!
You weren't the guy who bought Russell when he was cheap, you are the guy who bought them from guys like me for crazy high prices, and I tripled my money, cuz I bought at his lowest poss prices.

So sit on that gold Russell in ur sig till it decreases $100 less than you paid an unload it, cuz ur that kind of collector!
ufcwecfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.