Blowout Cards Forums
May Flowers

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > FOOTBALL BUY/SELL/TRADE

Notices

FOOTBALL BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your FOOTBALL Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2014, 12:09 AM   #26
GoHawks25
Member
 
GoHawks25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Emerald City
Posts: 4,280
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcwecfan View Post
Ok so if he says those are correct, will you buy some? No you won't! You will continue to buy Russell Wilson at highest prices poss (As he just win Super Bowl) instead, which can only lose value from here on out. Instead of a young poss stud like EJ!
You weren't the guy who bought Russell when he was cheap, you are the guy who bought them from guys like me for crazy high prices, and I tripled my money, cuz I bought at his lowest poss prices.

So sit on that gold Russell in ur sig till it decreases $100 less than you paid an unload it, cuz ur that kind of collector!
First off if he says the prices are correct I would not buy them. I will continue to buy cards that I like. Not just to make money on. Although I have purchased some cards and made a little money on but my whole collection is mostly all Hawks. Personally I believe Russell Wilson's prices will stay high as the season starts because I think he has a chance to repeat (win back to back superbowls) Key word is POSSIBLE stud. I would rather spend the extra money on a Superbowl winning Quarterback. But that's just me. Sent that Gold Russell to BGS so I think I will make some money if I would sell it (which won't be happening anytime soon)
[IMG][/IMG]
__________________
GO SEAHAWKS
I COLLECT PSA/BGS QB TOPPS CHROME. PM ME WHAT YOU HAVE
GoHawks25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:35 AM   #27
ufcwecfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 3,253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHawks25 View Post
First off if he says the prices are correct I would not buy them. I will continue to buy cards that I like. Not just to make money on. Although I have purchased some cards and made a little money on but my whole collection is mostly all Hawks. Personally I believe Russell Wilson's prices will stay high as the season starts because I think he has a chance to repeat (win back to back superbowls) Key word is POSSIBLE stud. I would rather spend the extra money on a Superbowl winning Quarterback. But that's just me. Sent that Gold Russell to BGS so I think I will make some money if I would sell it (which won't be happening anytime soon)
[IMG][/IMG]

So if all you collect is hawk cards, why are you in this thread? Just trolling looking for an argument? Just go away!
ufcwecfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:53 AM   #28
da_bears
Member
 
da_bears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fort Carson,CO
Posts: 7,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcwecfan View Post
So if all you collect is hawk cards, why are you in this thread? Just trolling looking for an argument? Just go away!
Why are you defending this thread more than the OP?
__________________
***SUPER COLLECTING ZAC "THE HEART ATTACK" DYSERT***
http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/da_bears34/library
da_bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:56 AM   #29
ufcwecfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 3,253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_bears View Post
Why are you defending this thread more than the OP?
I'm defending against you lowballers, not the thread!

I'm sick of all the lowball offers you people give!
ufcwecfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:59 AM   #30
JacobCYE
Member
 
JacobCYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,035
Default

I don't follow the Russ Wilson market heavily but I know I bought my Chrome Auto early in the season last year and paid what they still go for after the super bowl win.

To the original poster some nice EJ's, good luck with your sale.
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jacobcye/albums/
JacobCYE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:06 AM   #31
GoHawks25
Member
 
GoHawks25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Emerald City
Posts: 4,280
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcwecfan View Post
I'm defending against you lowballers, not the thread!

I'm sick of all the lowball offers you people give!
The only reason why people are being hard on this guy for his prices is because he said it was a quicksale and not one price is under eBay. It has nothing to do with the players I collect, the fact that EJ Manuel is a possible stud. All we are saying is his prices aren't under eBay like he stated in the title. That's all.
__________________
GO SEAHAWKS
I COLLECT PSA/BGS QB TOPPS CHROME. PM ME WHAT YOU HAVE
GoHawks25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:11 AM   #32
GoHawks25
Member
 
GoHawks25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Emerald City
Posts: 4,280
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan2641 View Post
FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

DROP the Blowout brick, and RUN for the EBAY light!!! LOLOL

Please give me an example of where they should be priced at... You have 8 to choose from here, should be easy!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcwecfan View Post
So if all you collect is hawk cards, why are you in this thread? Just trolling looking for an argument? Just go away!
Just helping the OP......
__________________
GO SEAHAWKS
I COLLECT PSA/BGS QB TOPPS CHROME. PM ME WHAT YOU HAVE
GoHawks25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:12 AM   #33
AndrewT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Mars
Posts: 4,121
Default

I almost feel embarrassed for you guys. You've been in here for hours ranting over this poor guys thread.
AndrewT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:25 AM   #34
ufcwecfan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 3,253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewT View Post
I almost feel embarrassed for you guys. You've been in here for hours ranting over this poor guys thread.
Everything I said was to help the op, now this thread is ruined.
ufcwecfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 01:27 AM   #35
GoHawks25
Member
 
GoHawks25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Emerald City
Posts: 4,280
Default

OP asked what the prices should be at. I gave him a list of quicksale prices to help him out.
__________________
GO SEAHAWKS
I COLLECT PSA/BGS QB TOPPS CHROME. PM ME WHAT YOU HAVE
GoHawks25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 02:37 AM   #36
da_bears
Member
 
da_bears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fort Carson,CO
Posts: 7,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcwecfan View Post
I'm defending against you lowballers, not the thread!

I'm sick of all the lowball offers you people give!
Show me an offer in this thread that you're defending against.
__________________
***SUPER COLLECTING ZAC "THE HEART ATTACK" DYSERT***
http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/da_bears34/library
da_bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:40 AM   #37
ucLAkers
Member
 
ucLAkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2,733
Default

Who cares! Did you see the Avatar? Thats the only thing that matters right now!
ucLAkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:37 AM   #38
chan2641
Member
 
chan2641's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: norfolk virginia
Posts: 688
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcwecfan View Post
I took my ejs down, I'm not selling at what these people want to offer! Op my advice, sit on these my dude! His prices were/are lowest there gonna get right now. I been loading up the whole offseason on EJ, once the season starts, these will only continue to climb in value! And if this Kidd looks as good in the reg season as he haste at training camp, me and you will be sitting on a gold mine!
And he has all the offensive weapons he needs to be a COMPLETE STUD this year!
thank you for your insight, and I agree 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegioseffi View Post
never sent any type of offer so not sure what lowball you are talking about,

You say my prices are crazy high, yet have not shown me 1 example!!!

by the way what type of cookies will you be peddling this year girl scout?
love those damn mint ones


make sure and reply with you LOLOL bullcrap please
LOLOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHawks25 View Post
Hope this helps. If anyone disagrees lmk.

Playbook 3/5 Jersey Number eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $100
Five Star Quad Patch sp 4/5 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $110
Press Pass sp 2/10 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $25
Black Friday Cracked Ice sp /5 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $75
Absolute Jumbo rpm 10/25 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $25
Absolute Jumbo Jersey rpm 2/25 eBay sales none. Quicksale price give or take $25
Absolute Jumbo Jersey rpm /99 eBay sales $12. Quicksale price give or take $8
Panini Black /10 eBay sales $64.03 & $60. Quicksale price give or take $52
Your prices are a little low there... That absolute u speak of, the one for 12.00 is just flat out wrong. Even the /299 version sells for more. Show me please. And the Black you mention is 1/10 and priced right at ebay where i bought it at. I droped 55.00 off my asking price on each to be a Lot quicksale.


To the original poster some nice EJ's, good luck with your sale.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, feel free to make an offer...
chan2641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:21 PM   #39
jcardstore
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7,994
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcwecfan View Post
Everything I said was to help the op, now this thread is ruined.
You didn't say ANYTHING to help the OP lmao go whine somewhere else kid
__________________
Macaroon moon diamonds got me feelin' bipolar

Last edited by jcardstore; 07-31-2014 at 06:25 PM.
jcardstore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:25 PM   #40
GoHawks25
Member
 
GoHawks25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Emerald City
Posts: 4,280
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan2641 View Post



Your prices are a little low there... That absolute u speak of, the one for 12.00 is just flat out wrong. Even the /299 version sells for more. Show me please. And the Black you mention is 1/10 and priced right at ebay where i bought it at. I droped 55.00 off my asking price on each to be a Lot quicksale.

The prices I gave are low because quicksale means under eBay. Meaning the prices should be low.
__________________
GO SEAHAWKS
I COLLECT PSA/BGS QB TOPPS CHROME. PM ME WHAT YOU HAVE
GoHawks25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.