Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Mad

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > BASEBALL BUY/SELL/TRADE

Notices

BASEBALL BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your BASEBALL Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Old 06-27-2018, 02:04 PM   #1
KCSportscardz

Default LTB: Reslae Lot of up to 5 Grand

I would prefer cards at or near a value of at least $50. Obviously higher end cards such as chrome, chrome color, etc take precedence. No unlicensed products. I am looking for both stars and higher tier prospects. Paying 75-80% of ebay. Looking for names such as the following, but not limited to:

Trout
Judge
Correa
Machado
Benintendi
Bryant
Royce Lewis
Eloy Jimenez
Keston Hiura
Kyle Tucker
Nick Senzel

That's just an example. Let me know guys! Have paypal locked and loaded
KCSportscardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 02:57 PM   #2
Rjk214

I always wonder how many people piece off cards at 25% discount to eBay values of top stars that are extremely easy to sell.... Seems unlikely people would be looking to unload at those discounts.

Does it actually work?
Rjk214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 03:07 PM   #3
Brewers3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjk214 View Post
I always wonder how many people piece off cards at 25% discount to eBay values of top stars that are extremely easy to sell.... Seems unlikely people would be looking to unload at those discounts.

Does it actually work?
I know for me I pass as soon as I see that. Makes no sense to sell 20-25% off. Surly people cannot be so lazy that the most they'll go to sell a card is a scan through a PM with a price.
Brewers3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 03:52 PM   #4
KCSportscardz

Quote:

Does it actually work?
Yes it does work. And while I respect your opinion, I would ask that if you not talk like that in my thread. If someone is looking for quick cash, it’s a good option. Also a good option if you have too much inventory. I don’t understand why people have to question it, if you don’t like it then don’t say anything...that simple. Again i don’t mean to be rude but i just don’t really want this in my buying thread.
Old 06-27-2018, 04:29 PM   #5
Rjk214

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSportscardz View Post
Yes it does work. And while I respect your opinion, I would ask that if you not talk like that in my thread. If someone is looking for quick cash, itís a good option. Also a good option if you have too much inventory. I donít understand why people have to question it, if you donít like it then donít say anything...that simple. Again i donít mean to be rude but i just donít really want this in my buying thread.
There was no opinion... It was actually a question as does it work. I am sorry if questions regardless of what they entail get you worked up.

I apologize again
Old 06-27-2018, 04:42 PM   #6
KCSportscardz

Quote:
There was no opinion... It was actually a question as does it work. I am sorry if questions regardless of what they entail get you worked up.

I apologize again
I'm not worked up at all. I just don't see the need for you to be commenting on the post unless you actually have a response to it. I just thought that was something that belongs in the hobby talk section. I'd just rather not have people commenting questioning how someone could possibly sell to this guy basically in my own thread. IMO- it doesn't belong. No feelings hurt, just expressing my opinion.
Old 06-27-2018, 05:22 PM   #7
sarahmc143

Quote:

I apologize again
Sorry but it absolutely was an opinion when you state "Seems unlikely people would be looking to unload at those discounts." You made that opinion yourself as people will sell at those discounts obviously and what you are doing is discouraging sellers to do that if they so wish. Was also an opinion when you state "I am sorry if questions regardless of what they entail get you worked up." In my opinion the OP wasn't "worked up" like you state as well and really much nicer than he should have been as you really should mind your own business as it really isn't appropriate to be making those comments in his buying thread.

Does no good to apologize and then make an insulting statement right with it, "I am sorry if questions regardless of what they entail get you worked up". I bet those close to you might tell you that you have a problem admitting fault, I do too sometimes and it isn't a good quality and something I am trying to change and would suggest you work on it as well...

If you have questions about buying the OP is right go discuss it in a different thread and be respectful of his thread as it would be tough for people to sell to him when you guys are in here making sellers feel stupid for selling at those percentages. What is a guy supposed to pay when looking for stuff to resale??? If someone wants quick money and is willing to sell for that without the hassle of having to deal with ebay etc. that is their decision and the buyer is paying as fair of a price as he possibly could when looking to resell. If you really want to see if people will sell for that post your own thread buying and see if you get anything or maybe you think it would be too much hassle to make 10-15%?

Sorry I try not to comment on this stuff but couldn't help myself as OP is absolutely correct in this situation and you guys should apologize without any other comments with it that are negative as well. Sorry rjk for being rude to you but what is right is right so please don't hold it against me...
sarahmc143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:34 PM   #8
KCSportscardz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmc143 View Post
Sorry but it absolutely was an opinion when you state "Seems unlikely people would be looking to unload at those discounts." You made that opinion yourself as people will sell at those discounts obviously and what you are doing is discouraging sellers to do that if they so wish. Was also an opinion when you state "I am sorry if questions regardless of what they entail get you worked up." In my opinion the OP wasn't "worked up" like you state as well and really much nicer than he should have been as you really should mind your own business as it really isn't appropriate to be making those comments in his buying thread.

Does no good to apologize and then make an insulting statement right with it, "I am sorry if questions regardless of what they entail get you worked up". I bet those close to you might tell you that you have a problem admitting fault, I do too sometimes and it isn't a good quality and something I am trying to change and would suggest you work on it as well...

If you have questions about buying the OP is right go discuss it in a different thread and be respectful of his thread as it would be tough for people to sell to him when you guys are in here making sellers feel stupid for selling at those percentages. What is a guy supposed to pay when looking for stuff to resale??? If someone wants quick money and is willing to sell for that without the hassle of having to deal with ebay etc. that is their decision and the buyer is paying as fair of a price as he possibly could when looking to resell. If you really want to see if people will sell for that post your own thread buying and see if you get anything or maybe you think it would be too much hassle to make 10-15%?

Sorry I try not to comment on this stuff but couldn't help myself as OP is absolutely correct in this situation and you guys should apologize without any other comments with it that are negative as well. Sorry rjk for being rude to you but what is right is right so please don't hold it against me...
Couldn't have said it any better myself. Thank you
Old 06-27-2018, 05:57 PM   #9
Rjk214

Quote:

It was more of a serious question than it was anything else... Yes my "opinion" on the second post was in regards to the first post back to me... My statement back wasn't insulting. Maybe it is to you. But it was legit a question. It was a pretty simple one at that TBH (Then the smart person in me questioned if people actually do that). I also didn't realize that OPEN forums are NOT actually intended for that purpose. That is my fault for not realizing that. No where does it state you can't post a question or comment anywhere in these forums. That to me is the exact definition of people getting worked up.

I didn't know it was really a thing. I have a large amount of cash I can buy with so it was actually a serious question if its possible to buy with ease like that here.

Didn't mean any disrespect by it to the OP. I know people get worked up HARDCORE here over the tiniest of things (That's what happens when the business of sportscards took over the fun from the hobby of it)

I apologized for derailing it

Last edited by Rjk214; 06-27-2018 at 08:05 PM.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:50 PM   #10
Craiggysanford

Quote:

If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me? I hate that I know that song..... Anyway, you speak the truth.
Craiggysanford is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 08:16 PM   #11
lisu

most people who sell at shows or online try to buy inventory at 30% off. I will sometimes sell to them to make it easier for myself. It is a lot of work to sell cards!
lisu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 08:21 PM   #12
Craiggysanford

I forgot the reason I posted before. Lol. I just made 2 threads if you want to check them out.
Craiggysanford is online now   Reply With Quote