Blowout Cards Forums
2023 Football

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Active/Full Group Case Breaks

Notices

Active/Full Group Case Breaks Filled breaks are moved here when ready to accept payments.

Old 06-29-2013, 10:59 AM   #401
statman32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcspur View Post
He's done several Bowman breaks and everyone received their cards. I think everyone should calm down and just let the situation play out.
In this break, sure if you really want to. In any of the breaks where the dispute period is ending? A claim should already be open.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:35 AM   #402
rcspur

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32 View Post
In this break, sure if you really want to. In any of the breaks where the dispute period is ending? A claim should already be open.
Yeah I'm posting in this thread. Lol
rcspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:36 AM   #403
statman32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcspur View Post
Yeah I'm posting in this thread. Lol

Well I think people from the other breaks are using this thread to get their updates re Snowboy.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:38 AM   #404
sheriffjoebear

I've never filed a claim with PayPal. Is there a difference between a dispute and a claim? I opened a dispute for a break I did with him May 1 where he's holding my cards. I tried to upgrade it to a claim and PP is saying it isn't allowed?
sheriffjoebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:20 PM   #405
O'sFan#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheriffjoebear View Post
I've never filed a claim with PayPal. Is there a difference between a dispute and a claim? I opened a dispute for a break I did with him May 1 where he's holding my cards. I tried to upgrade it to a claim and PP is saying it isn't allowed?
Paypal does not allow to file a direct claim immediately. First you must file a dispute...then they let you and the seller communicate (which in this case, you will most likely get none.)...then once it is evident that the dispute is unable to settle then you can escalate your dispute to a claim (I think if there is no response from the seller in 7 days you can do this, but sometimes it takes 20 days to escalate to claim)...Then PayPal will make a decision, sometimes it takes 45 days, obviously in your favor when it is a scam.

I have been a victim before & I am telling you if you have any significant money in this at all...DO NOT WAIT TO FILE. The way most PayPal cons work is you get all the payments in, & then withdrawl all of the $$$ into your bank accounts. Then when the chargebacks come and PayPal tries to freeze the money for your dispute ON THE DAY YOU SUBMIT...there is none to freeze because the Con has transferred or withdrawn. THEN, When Paypal settles your claim they will surely say you are entitled to the $$$$, but then they will tell you that the account is empty and you get $0 until the account has money in it again...which it won't. These cons rotate PayPal accounts...REMEMBER THIS IS NOT EBAY AND A REFUND IS NOT PROTECTED OR PROMISED...it is a different process. I spent hours on the phone with PayPal due to being scammed and there is zero they can do if the account is drained.
O'sFan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:40 PM   #406
edclay

I filed yesterday for my protection but if this is a scam I'm sure the money in his PP account is empty.
edclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:45 PM   #407
barberromo2008

With all do respect, I have been following everyone's posts and comments and I have already filed a dispute today, sorry but not waiting until Monday so I risk the chance of not getting my money back.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:45 PM   #408
pjray55

If I use a credit card through PayPal for points I was thinking i would be protected, anyone have any experience with that?

Also I think we should contact St Augistine police
pjray55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:59 PM   #409
Madrid1028

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjray55 View Post
If I use a credit card through PayPal for points I was thinking i would be protected, anyone have any experience with that?

Also I think we should contact St Augistine police
you r always protected with a credit card. you can always call and just have it reversed
Madrid1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:16 PM   #410
Artchie
Banned

Filed today. Screw This Crap. What an ass
Artchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #411
TOMBB25

I am filing as well, but honestly, I think something happened. If something happened to me, my girlfriend would have no idea what to do to post on here or issue refunds. I guess we will all find out when the refunds either come through or they do not. I wish snowboy well and I hope everything is okay with him.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #412
Yaboi07

I also filed today
Yaboi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:24 PM   #413
sayheywillie
Banned

Good thing I didn't enter his breaks.... The past few breaks he was trying to host...didn't make it ( issues )
sayheywillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:30 PM   #414
FLMARLIN

when you file, what did you say-?can't say break, correct? Do you say didn't get product?
FLMARLIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:32 PM   #415
theacox

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMARLIN View Post
when you file, what did you say-?can't say break, correct? Do you say didn't get product?
Just tell them you didn't receive anything.
theacox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #416
frankferry
Banned

Send a message via MSN to frankferry

If the person did not ship you anything - open a dispute with PayPal for item not received. If he doesn't respond within 7 days or whatever the time frame is then you can escalate it to PayPal and have them review it. If you received no shipment from the seller / host then PayPal WILL return your funds no questions asked.

If you did receive a shipment from the seller - simply open a dispute for item not received as described and explain there was missing quantity or the package was empty or whatever the situation may have been. Again wait 7 days or whatever the time frame is that PayPal makes you wait then escalate it to PayPal. With the amount of disputes opened against this person PayPal will likely refund you in full.

If you paid by credit card or debit card or eCheck simply call up the credit card company or bank and tell them that you paid for items and did not receive them and they will reverse the transaction and hit the seller/host with a $20-$30 chargeback fee, he deserves it anyway.

In response to pjray55, calling the police is not going to get anything solved at all. Municipal authorities have almost nothing to do with online sales or internet crime. The correct way to go about this is with IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) - The link is here https://www.ic3.gov/ If enough complaints are filed it will trigger an investigation and likely will get this guy charged with some type of fraud.

Furthermore: everyone should be hammering him with negative iTrader feedback. I don't see why he is still sitting there with %100 iTrader feedback considering what has been going on.

P.S. I only stumbled upon this because I was looking at Nordy's 5 case jumbo break and saw some posts regarding it. I don't know why this person was allowed to break with to begin with. I was breaking successfully for years for everyone and blowout closed 2 of my breaks because of some negative feedbacks on an old eBay account that I was sharing with my cousin and they wont even let me do case breaks any more even though I have dozens of breaks that were flawless under my belt. People that join breaks should only join with people they are familiar and comfortable with and have a good hosting history. In addition I think blowout should consider creating new rules to prevent this type of thing from happening in the future. Or even possibly not letting any new hosts run case breaks on blowout period.

Last edited by frankferry; 06-29-2013 at 01:42 PM.
frankferry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:37 PM   #417
theacox

Multiple paragraphs of bold italic is incredibly hard to read.
theacox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:38 PM   #418
GoA's

Quote:
Originally Posted by theacox View Post
Multiple paragraphs of bold italic is incredibly hard to read.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:39 PM   #419
FLMARLIN

thank you both-am sticking to dave, nordy and houdini only on blowout from now on!
FLMARLIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:40 PM   #420
85GoCards

I filed. I'm going to have to have a couple members issue refunds on post random trades too though.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:41 PM   #421
frankferry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMARLIN View Post
Just say you paid for baseball cards and you did not receive anything. Let them know that a lot of people have had the same issue with him as well. You do not need to mention anything about breaks.

Also the reason why HOSTS say do not mention breaks is because PayPal frowns upon people who receive payments for case breaks simply because PayPal most likely dealt with tons of problems with many hosts not shipping out the cards or shipping out the wrong cards and so forth.

As a buyer on PayPal it honestly doesn't matter what you are paying for as long as it's legal in your country and state so do not hesitate about filing a claim. Paypal will not do anything to your account simply because you bought a slot in a group break.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:42 PM   #422
frankferry
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoA's View Post

haha sorry didn't mean for [I]
Old 06-29-2013, 01:44 PM   #423
O'sFan#1

With the amount of disputes opened against this person PayPal will likely refund you in full.

Nope, dude from China had 100's and PayPal said...sorry no $$$ in account...no money for you.
O'sFan#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:44 PM   #424
myphillies05

I filed a claim this morning and just said didn't receive what I paid for.

Collect : Philadelphia Sports & Penn State Autos
Zach Ertz
myphillies05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:46 PM   #425
myphillies05

Sucks I had the ninth pick and really looked forward to this. I may just stay with the regular guys as well with the group breaks.

Collect : Philadelphia Sports & Penn State Autos
Zach Ertz
myphillies05 is offline   Reply With Quote