Blowout Cards Forums
prizim banner

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > FANTASY SPORTS TALK > FANTASY BASEBALL

Notices

FANTASY BASEBALL Post your BASEBALL fantasy talk here... daily fantasy and leagues.

Old 01-14-2016, 11:14 AM   #1
dlab85

Default Scoresheet Dynasty League Looking for One Owner

If you are into fantasy baseball, and haven't tried Scoresheet, you're definitely missing out. Defensive stats and sabermetrics come into play, and this is so much more interesting to me than roto leagues. We are looking to fill this immediately, so please let me know if interested.

We have a league that is about half comprised of members of the forum, and we are looking for somebody to pick up a team that has become orphaned.

Here is a link to the league page. AL Summer Wars Summary through 1-12-16

Team #3 is the team that needs to be taken over.

The general rules of the league are this

- $50 entry fee. This is on top of the Scoresheet league fee, which will be $29 if you have never played before. The $50 goes towards a prize pool paid out to the three playoff teams (1st - $300, 2nd $150, 3rd $50)

- 35 Round Draft. Rounds 1-13 are keepers. You don't get to make a pick if you don't keep a player, but you can trade keeper rounds. You can also keep unlimited prospects, and they only cost picks at the end of the draft. Prospect status is determined by rookie eligibility. So for example, Byron Buxton would only cost a R35 pick.

- Keeper list will be due sometime in February. You are allowed to keep two crossovers (players that are now rostered in the NL). The team in question currently has Archer, W. Chen, Y. Ventura, Iwakuma, Ed. Rodriguez, Severino, Pujols, Kipnis, Travis, Andrus, Cespedes, Kiermaier, Ortiz, Buxton and possibly a few others that could make it into the list. That is about as solid a keeper list as anybody in the league. You are also allowed to trade anybody, picks or players before keepers are due.

- You get a full 162 game schedule. All the games are simulations based on the previous weeks statistics. In contrast to other fantasy baseball, OBP and SLG tends to matter more than AVG and RBIs.

I can also answer many other questions that will come up during the season via email. We have a very active league and it has been a ton of fun (we are entering our 4th year). If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

uStream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dlab85-case-breaks
dlab85 is offline   Reply With Quote