Blowout Cards Forums
17-18 nba

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 12:27 PM   #1
dashouls
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 530
Default Tiger Woods exquisite pulled!

This is direct from sportscardsuncensored.com IT IS STILL UNCONFIRMED BUT HE SUPPOSEDLY DID PULL THE ONE 2/5 I will let you guys know.Per an email from one of the readers, last night his friend has pulled one of the Tigers, number 2/5, out of Exquisite. This is completely unconfirmed and could be bull****, but if its not, lets hope he can get us a scan as he said he would. Per his friend, this came from a bonus pack, so I am not putting much water into this bucket.

Ill keep you updated as this develops.

Thanks to Joe from the D.

*NOT ME OR MY CARD SO DO NOT ASK IF IT IS FS OR FT*
dashouls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:32 PM   #2
CaptainBOHICA
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,814
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

here's the price of exquisite at 832am PST on BO $1,444.99

lets see where we're at later today.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #3
verbal13
Member
 
verbal13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Keller, TX
Posts: 951
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashouls View Post
This is direct from sportscardsuncensored.com IT IS STILL UNCONFIRMED BUT HE SUPPOSEDLY DID PULL THE ONE 2/5 I will let you guys know.Per an email from one of the readers, last night his friend has pulled one of the Tigers, number 2/5, out of Exquisite. This is completely unconfirmed and could be bull****, but if its not, lets hope he can get us a scan as he said he would. Per his friend, this came from a bonus pack, so I am not putting much water into this bucket.

Ill keep you updated as this develops.

Thanks to Joe from the D.

*NOT ME OR MY CARD SO DO NOT ASK IF IT IS FS OR FT*
I agree with you, I'll believe it when I see it.
__________________
http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c347/verbal13/For%20Trade/
Reggie McNeal Super Collection:
AU - 70/77 = 91%
1/1s - 7/21 = 33%
verbal13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:53 PM   #4
Incarnadine
Member
 
Incarnadine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 893
Default

I think if one ever does get pulled there should be a background check to see if there are any ties to any higher ups at UD from "the puller". Maybe I'm getting a bit jaded by card companies these days?
Incarnadine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #5
fctryseald
Member
 
fctryseald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Diego, Ca
Posts: 423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
here's the price of exquisite at 832am PST on BO $1,444.99

lets see where we're at later today.
Does that mean you expect the price to increase now that it may seem that these Tiger autos do exist? Or to drop now that there is one less to pull?
fctryseald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:56 PM   #6
CaptainBOHICA
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,814
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fctryseald View Post
Does that mean you expect the price to increase now that it may seem that these Tiger autos do exist? Or to drop now that there is one less to pull?
i think prices will rise based on the hype that his autos just might actually be in this product.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:56 PM   #7
swerve
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: AUSTIN, TX
Posts: 3,394
Default

Pretty sure he means increase.
__________________
checkoutmycards.com/users/0023
swerve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:58 PM   #8
dallasstars29
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 748
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerve View Post
Pretty sure he means increase.
Yes, cases were in the $1300+ range just yesterday.
__________________
Looking for Marty Turco auto cards, Dallas Stars RC/Auto/GU, and Dallas Cowboys RC/Auto/GU.

Majority of cards are 75%+ off!
checkoutmycards.com/Users/dallasstars29
dallasstars29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #9
deltapi1049
Member
 
deltapi1049's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,566
Default

Yeah, this is a friend of a friend type of thing, im not putting any water into it until I see scans. Those will be posted as soon as it happens.

Here is the link:
Sports Cards Uncensored: Unconfirmed: First Tiger Pulled?
__________________
My Adrian Peterson Collection: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Gellman/a/adrian-peterson
My Dalvin Cook Collection: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Gellman/a/dalvin-cook

Sports Cards Uncensored - Digital Card Central
deltapi1049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:14 PM   #10
kyle1707
Member
 
kyle1707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,035
Default

i would think if it was pulled last night it would of been posted on the bay by now. but you never know. i hope it is real. i would love to see it. And i bet it goes for 5k
kyle1707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:19 PM   #11
Dobber2330
Member
 
Dobber2330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oswego, IL
Posts: 3,100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1707 View Post
i would think if it was pulled last night it would of been posted on the bay by now. but you never know. i hope it is real. i would love to see it. And i bet it goes for 5k

I talked to dealers at the Sun Times show in Chicago and more than a few said that they would pay 10K for it thinking that it would sell quite a bit higher than that....
Dobber2330 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #12
kyle1707
Member
 
kyle1707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,035
Default

Golden ticket. Would be cool to see it. Anyone think Upper deck was holding back the cases to make the hype?

I do
kyle1707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:19 PM   #13
ronlabo
Member
 
ronlabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Long Branch, NJ
Posts: 12,229
Default

lies all lies
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #14
WaxDestroyer
Member
 
WaxDestroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Home of the Gators
Posts: 744
Default

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.
__________________
WaxDestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:59 AM   #15
Brad
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,863
Default

sounds like someone is just trying to get hits to their awful blog and made up the story to do it...
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #16
dashouls
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradolson View Post
sounds like someone is just trying to get hits to their awful blog and made up the story to do it...
lol its not my blog
dashouls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:20 PM   #17
deltapi1049
Member
 
deltapi1049's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,566
Default

Trust me, traffic is never a problem. I didnt even post this here someone else did.
__________________
My Adrian Peterson Collection: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Gellman/a/adrian-peterson
My Dalvin Cook Collection: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Gellman/a/dalvin-cook

Sports Cards Uncensored - Digital Card Central
deltapi1049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:31 AM   #18
pathmeister
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobber2330 View Post
I talked to dealers at the Sun Times show in Chicago and more than a few said that they would pay 10K for it thinking that it would sell quite a bit higher than that....
I agree --- $10K is the minimum it will sell for, quite likely higher. for $5K, I'll take that any day !
pathmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:34 AM   #19
trouts2
Member
 
trouts2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,984
Send a message via AIM to trouts2
Default

well...any more updates about this? I'd like to know if there's 1 out there. frankly, I think UD screwed up saying it was going to be in football, but actually its going to be in basketball exquisite.
trouts2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #20
Incarnadine
Member
 
Incarnadine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 893
Default

I'm sure they probably made it into packs but I bet THOSE packs never made it into any boxes.
Incarnadine is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.