Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Notices

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Old 12-10-2007, 07:47 PM   #1
BAMBAM

Default Saints - Falcons MNF - UGH

I love football more than alot of things in life BUT I'm trying to think of a reason, any reason, to watch this game tonight. The Falcons are dreadful and no Reggie Bush for N.O. Chris Redmen of Louisville Cards fame and Baltimore Ravens failure gets the start for the Falcons (how BAD is Joey Harrington ?)

I even tried using this lame game as an opportunity to get some points with the wife by offering to take her out "even though MNF is on." She didn't feel like doing anything....unbelievable. Watch, Flyers-Pens tomorrow night and she'll want to go out.

Maybe I'll go to the bar ?! That way if someone says, "you actually watched that game", I can say I was drunk.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:16 PM   #2
swerve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post

Maybe I'll go to the bar ?! That way if someone says, "you actually watched that game", I can say I was drunk.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:17 PM   #3
swerve

Yeah, I was about to tell my GF she can't watch TV because MNF was about to start....then I remembered who was playing.

Oh well, good time to get some extra stuff listed on ebay.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:00 PM   #4
wolffer12
banned

Swerve, doing the same thing right now expect I have a little action on the dirty birds with the pts tonite. that is the only way I could even watch this crap.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:26 PM   #5
Tim

It's funny how we all think alike on some things. Told the wife "I'm willing to give up MNF tonight if you want to watch something else." What an awful matchup!
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 10:04 PM   #6
corlol

You got that right. The bad part is during the offseaon this figured to be one of the more interesting games of the season.
corlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:52 PM   #7
kirkoff

Default 16-0

I wasn't watching monday night football but I was paying attention because with the saints winning that means I am 16-0 in the picks this week.
kirkoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:58 PM   #8
wolffer12
banned

nice i think there were a few 15's in my group this week. I had 14 damn eagles and rams.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:57 AM   #9
BAMBAM

Great job with the perfect week !!!
I had 2 losses as well. The Eagles and because not only do I talk the talk but I walk the walk, the Steelers. I really thought the Steelers would be their loss this year and like one loudmouth safety, I got burned. Now looks like nobody will stop them during the season BUT a healthy Colts team takes them out of the playoffs. Teams are doing them a favor by running on them to keep the ball away from Brady because their LBs and secondary (except Samuel)can't cover anyone.

BTW the Heinekin Lites were going down pretty good last night until Colston got his second TD. The guy I was playing in one of my FFL had Colston and needed 3 TDs and 100yards to beat me so I started getting a little sweat on the brow and it wasn't from the .25 hot wings. I then started paying more attention to the game instead of my friends yapping at the bar. If Colston would have put up a miracle game and cost me my run to the playoffs, I might still be at the bar.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote