Blowout Cards Forums
superb owl 2018

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Blowout's Fantasy Football League > Other Fantasy League

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
marlinscards
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,076
Default Fantasy football advice

Quickly!! Now that Felix jones is active .. Who to start in Ppr league

As my second flex.... Jones , jaquizz, or Stokley??

Thanks
marlinscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:54 PM   #2
Soxrule111
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: DeKalb
Posts: 7,152
Default

Jaquizz or Stokely imo.
__________________
I have a 440+ Football Auto Lot FS check my thread
Soxrule111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:58 PM   #3
marlinscards
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,076
Default

Do you think jones will be limited
marlinscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #4
The Madbacker
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,401
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlinscards View Post
Do you think jones will be limited
1. Don't post FF stuff here. If you're relying on Jones, Rodgers and/or Stokely....your team sucks and you shouldn't even worry about it in the first place.

2. Don't ask for advice and then argue.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:01 PM   #5
Soxrule111
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: DeKalb
Posts: 7,152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlinscards View Post
Do you think jones will be limited
Not so much Limited, I just dont see them having a great Running game today. If they score its through the air, and if they fall behind, kiss Felix goodnight.
__________________
I have a 440+ Football Auto Lot FS check my thread
Soxrule111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #6
marlinscards
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
1. Don't post FF stuff here. If you're relying on Jones, Rodgers and/or Stokely....your team sucks and you shouldn't even worry about it in the first place.

2. Don't ask for advice and then argue.
I'm in a deeper sort of league and sorry? Go get a life and do something other than troll my thread on thanksgiving.
marlinscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #7
marlinscards
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,076
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxrule111 View Post
Not so much Limited, I just dont see them having a great Running game today. If they score its through the air, and if they fall behind, kiss Felix goodnight.
Okay thank you
marlinscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:52 PM   #8
The Madbacker
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,401
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlinscards View Post
I'm in a deeper sort of league and sorry? Go get a life and do something other than troll my thread on thanksgiving.
Learn how to read.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.