Blowout Cards Forums
17-18 nba

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Old 12-18-2012, 06:08 AM   #1
ninjacookies

Default Lolwut...things (actual evidence) that don't make sense about the situation...

Si. Another thread. But now my curiosity has peaked about this whole ordeal, and I have now devoted a bit of my time into digging deeper.

I want to keep this thread clean, and only have posts containing 'known facts' about the situation that don't quite add up right. Again, no speculation, just evidence.

Here's an interesting thing I found regarding our beloved friend Haiku and a fellow member named hxcdavidjones.

You will all recall Haiku's giveaway of the Nick Foles platinum rpa #06/10 a few weeks back. A memory refresher here:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...-free-yup.html

Well, that same card was 'sold' at auction approximately a month ago on ebay by username r_hansen_11. However, in the feedback for this r_hansen_11 ebay guy you can see that hxcbenjones left a negative feedback stating he won the auction but never received the card.

eBay Feedback Profile for r_hansen_11

You can also see an alarming string of negatives for this person recently including a 1/1 ichiro card for over $1,100, and the buyer stated the person was 'overseas,' yet all their item listings stated Washington, US as the location.

I'm pretty darn sure this was one of (and possibly still is one of Haiku's ebay seller accounts). How else would Haiku have that same card to give away 2 weeks later on blowout, and suddenly have a string of negatives on ebay. It all ties together.

HOWEVER, the truly odd thing is, is that hxc is also a member here on blowout, under screenname hxcdavidjones (ben or david? o.0 ) and his last post stated the following in one of the haiku suspended threads:

"He used to have his name attached to his paypal, but then changed it. I still trust the guy, I hope everything works out with everyone's claims. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas."

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!! /billymays

This hxcdavidjones had already known our beloved Haiku and done something 'special' for him very recently...in fact, on November 02.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...le-dollar.html

Yes, according to Haiku, hxcdavidjones had pm'd him 'out of the blue' and allowed him to buy a russell wilson and andy dalton auto lot worth well over $100 for a single dollar.

So, my friends. I ask you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, was it mere coincidence this mystery character hxc had taken it upon himself to sell mr. haiku over $100 worth of cards for 4 quarters, THEN not 3 weeks later mysteriously be the winner of the same card on ebay that Mr. Haiku gave away on blowout?

I think not. But feel free to make your own judgement.

Also feel free to post actual 'facts' about the situation that does not quite add up. No speculation, but thread facts and events. Let's keep this clean so those affected may hopefully find some answers and peace.

Last edited by ninjacookies; 12-18-2012 at 06:26 AM.
ninjacookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:15 AM   #2
mmkyszka

I was reading the post stating how hxcenjones won this but never recieved it. It then went on to say that his recent items won included alot of military gear and a picture if him in full army gear. The thing that got me on this one, was how all of his recent things have been sent from the UPS in Ofallon Ill which is right by my school and RIGHT by SCOTT AIRFORCE BASE. someone posted on here that they told him that he lives in Scott AIRFORCE base. This obviously would mean that he is in the military and possible was him in hxc prof pic and being tied together.

Probably not, but just something thy popped in my head te second I read the post in the other thread. I'm glad you made this thread or else I would have never said anything.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:16 AM   #3
WhacksPacks

I'm kind of confused...
I think he bid on the card and won it...but didn't get it so left a negative..
He was duped like the others by selling those cards for 1.00
WHere's the problem?
Old 12-18-2012, 06:20 AM   #4
texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhacksPacks View Post
I'm kind of confused...
I think he bid on the card and won it...but didn't get it so left a negative..
He was duped like the others by selling those cards for 1.00
WHere's the problem?
If you read the Foles giveaway thread HXC says this

"Can't sell the folezzzzzz? What has this world come to? Maybe the card had bad juju from the start bud."

he knew the numbering from Ebay

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:22 AM   #5
ima_do_me213
Banned

Op its actually hxcdavidjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
I was reading the post stating how hxcenjones won this but never recieved it. It then went on to say that his recent items won included alot of military gear and a picture if him in full army gear. The thing that got me on this one, was how all of his recent things have been sent from the UPS in Ofallon Ill which is right by my school and RIGHT by SCOTT AIRFORCE BASE. someone posted on here that they told him that he lives in Scott AIRFORCE base. This obviously would mean that he is in the military and possible was him in hxc prof pic and being tied together.

Probably not, but just something thy popped in my head te second I read the post in the other thread. I'm glad you made this thread or else I would have never said anything.
Who said they live on the Air Force base? Hxc or haiku? Hxc profile says charleston, wv
ima_do_me213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:22 AM   #6
ninjacookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post

No doubt, man.

I'm about to blow your guys' mind some moar.

Ok, so on October 29, 2012, our friend Haiku made another thread giveaway for a free gold standard draft card (basketball), which you may see here:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...seketball.html

Not less than a few seconds later, the member Smooth replies immediately, thus 'seemingly' winning the giveaway. To the untrained eye this was just another case of 'right place at the right time,' eh?

Guess again.

Check under Smooth's screenname. That is right, says Banned. Have checked his feedback and previous posts thoroughly and found nothing regarding wrongdoings which would warrant a ban.

You know why he's banned? Because ALL screennames associated with a single IP address gets banned on the forum when one screenname gets banned. So when Haiku's account got banned...guess who also did?

You guessed it!

You know, I'm actually starting to wonder exactly how many of these items or cards actually 'were' won by legit individuals on this forum. Many of his contests had some incredibly difficult questionaires which required an insane amount of guessing skill and were never won, and then there were others that were won by one of his alter egos.

Makes all the more sense now, he probably gave away MAYBE a little less than a grand in items, in order to scam for 10,000 or more. It was pretty elaborate, but I'm just trying to dig up as much as I can.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:27 AM   #7
Cubs_rock21

I bought a lot of signed Pujols balls from an Rhanson14 on eBay, than got my money back cause they were fake about 3 years back. I doubt the same user ID but i wonder if they just created a new Rhanson ID later lmao!

Anyone named RHanson on eBay is a scumbag!!
Cubs_rock21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:27 AM   #8
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Oh boy this is bad
pierrethomasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:27 AM   #9
mmkyszka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima_do_me213 View Post

Who said they live on the Air Force base? Hxc or haiku? Hxc profile says charleston, wv

Someone in the long thread posted in the middle somewhere that haiku told them he lived on the base.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:29 AM   #10
ninjacookies

Well, the fact that his ebay screenname is hxcbenjones and blowout screenname is hxcdavidjones doesn't bode well for his case, either. It's not like dave & david, or rob & robert.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:33 AM   #11
texas

I like how on 12/11 Homerun calls Haiku a scammer

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...-giveaway.html

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
Old 12-18-2012, 06:35 AM   #12
hugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima_do_me213 View Post
Op its actually hxcdavidjones

Haiku told me he lived in Shiloh or O'Fallon, IL near Scott AFB. I think it was Shiloh
Old 12-18-2012, 06:45 AM   #13
ninjacookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas View Post
I like how on 12/11 Homerun calls Haiku a scammer

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...-giveaway.html

ninja edit

Ok, so I've looked over majority of Haiku's 'giveaways.' Basically, I came to this conclusion:

Of all the items that he wanted to 'give away' MAYBE less than a handful were actually 'won' by fellow members. The Jordan auto patch, Gabbert NT patch auto, Nike air jordans, and most of all the 'super expensive' stuff was either never won because people guessed his ridiculously difficult predictions wrong, so he sent the closest person a consolation prize like 10 dollars paypal.

I also noticed (I only participated in like 1 or 2 of his contests and ignored most of them, never was interested) that a good number of his contests were of the 'rigged' variety. Meaning, he'd say 'I have a number on my cellphone or in my head between 1 and xxxxx, the person who guesses exactly right wins this huge card. And of course, nobody wins. It's not like they were live random.org drawings streamed over blog.tv.

All in all, he gave away 'some' stuff, but not nearly near the magnitude most people think. Perhaps a few hundred dollars worth. But the 'illusion' he created by offering up huge high priced items, and creating new giveaways constantly overshadowed those facts.

He also sprinkled in a few 'free paypal money to your account' threads where he'd give away anywhere from a few pennies to 15 dollars to random accounts. Again, only maybe 50 dollars out of his pocket but the cumulative psychological control he gained was priceless.

Well played, sir. Well played.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:49 AM   #14
epic23
Banned

I don't know if it's been brought up or not... but in this thread, Fraser9698 posted first for a KD Sport Royalty auto that Haiku had "mistakenly" priced at $11.xx.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...ood-cause.html

Post 12 gingerscards suggests that Fraser posted before Haiku even showed the card.

Now, I was watching when it happened, and Haiku's "last edited" time stamp did indeed show :08 right after the card was posted, while Fraser's post to claim the KD shows :07

Just something I found interesting, but didn't give much thought until now.

Maybe Haiku just gave him an insider tip.
epic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:58 AM   #15
ninjacookies

edited due to typo in post

Last edited by ninjacookies; 12-18-2012 at 07:06 AM.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:00 AM   #16
texas

it is 49ers_swag one G i got into a quick sale with him friday night

Old 12-18-2012, 07:00 AM   #17
epic23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjacookies View Post
^^ that is quite odd indeed....also odd in the same thread that Haiku stated he mysteriously 'sold' the Kaepernick to a 'banned' member 49ers_swagg who got banned for bumping but purchased it via pm? That's odd, because you cannot log in nor send pm's if you are banned. Also, there is no record of a member on this forum with that sn. More likes that were blatant yet flew right under the radar o.0

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...ml#post3777463
49ers_swag... he's the one that started the Haiku scam thread that's a bazillion pages long. I know him and he was in fact temp suspended at the time for bumping threads.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:05 AM   #18
ninjacookies

oh ok my fault. edited post
Old 12-18-2012, 07:11 AM   #19
epic23
Banned

Quote:
ninja edit

Ok, so I've looked over majority of Haiku's 'giveaways.' Basically, I came to this conclusion:

Of all the items that he wanted to 'give away' MAYBE less than a handful were actually 'won' by fellow members. The Jordan auto patch, Gabbert NT patch auto, Nike air jordans, and most of all the 'super expensive' stuff was either never won because people guessed his ridiculously difficult predictions wrong, so he sent the closest person a consolation prize like 10 dollars paypal.

I also noticed (I only participated in like 1 or 2 of his contests and ignored most of them, never was interested) that a good number of his contests were of the 'rigged' variety. Meaning, he'd say 'I have a number on my cellphone or in my head between 1 and xxxxx, the person who guesses exactly right wins this huge card. And of course, nobody wins. It's not like they were live random.org drawings streamed over blog.tv.

All in all, he gave away 'some' stuff, but not nearly near the magnitude most people think. Perhaps a few hundred dollars worth. But the 'illusion' he created by offering up huge high priced items, and creating new giveaways constantly overshadowed those facts.

He also sprinkled in a few 'free paypal money to your account' threads where he'd give away anywhere from a few pennies to 15 dollars to random accounts. Again, only maybe 50 dollars out of his pocket but the cumulative psychological control he gained was priceless.

Well played, sir. Well played.
Yeah, when the Haiku scam thread was still in its infancy and broncomanning18 was still dangling from Haiku's nuts, he said that even if Haiku kept everyone's money, it wouldn't compare to the amount he has given away since he's been here. One of the few times I've laughed out loud from reading something on the internet that wasn't intended to be funny. Maybe because I had already done the math on the lots he had sold.

But that was when we were still giving Haiku the benefit of the doubt...
Old 12-18-2012, 08:40 AM   #20
mcgahee21nfl

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
I don't know if it's been brought up or not... but in this thread, Fraser9698 posted first for a KD Sport Royalty auto that Haiku had "mistakenly" priced at $11.xx.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...ood-cause.html

Post 12 gingerscards suggests that Fraser posted before Haiku even showed the card.

Now, I was watching when it happened, and Haiku's "last edited" time stamp did indeed show :08 right after the card was posted, while Fraser's post to claim the KD shows :07

Just something I found interesting, but didn't give much thought until now.

Maybe Haiku just gave him an insider tip.
and we thought that trading feedback was bad.

all of these people should have their PMs investigated immediately. most of these "winners" seem to be guilty some way or another
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:42 AM   #21
mcgahee21nfl

Quote:

I want to keep this thread clean, and only have posts containing 'known facts' about the situation that don't quite add up right. Again, no speculation, just evidence.
so please stop speculating.
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:28 AM   #22
Clarka3

not wanting to burst your bubble, but Smooth was a previous scammer from NJ.

I ran a giveaway, he "won" and sent his address. First name was the same, using a different last name, but the address was the same. Sent the info to the mods and they banned him.

Had he not gotten me when I just started here, I wouldn't have remembered the address.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #23
mindbinge

This is like some Matrix sh*t going on in here...lol.

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com
mindbinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:10 AM   #24
SteelersRock245

Ninja - you're the man.

SteelersRock245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #25
DannyShakes

I bet there is 10 people plus working with this dueche cock, and now once people start to diggin shyt up everything is finally coming out.