Blowout Cards Forums
2017 Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Notices

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2014, 04:01 PM   #1
groundsupport
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 16,304
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default Man Throws Snake At Tim Hortons Employee After Argument Over Onions

This morning, two customers got into an argument over onions with an employee at a Saskatoon Tim Hortons, and one of the men immediately ended the argument by throwing a snake. Snake coming in hot!

From the Star Phoenix:

Staff told police that two male customers were arguing with an employee about their breakfast order – specifically that they wanted their onions diced. When the argument escalated, one of the men reached into the pocket of the other man, pulled out a garter snake and threw it behind the counter.

No one was injured, said police.

The two men were charged with mischief and causing a disturbance. Police will find the snake a home, until it will be released into the wild when the weather gets warmer.

Throwing a garter snake is weak, though. If you're really trying to scare someone, toss a milk snake. They're harmless, but can look very similar to rattlesnakes or coral snakes. You can take that to the bank!

Man Throws Snake At Tim Hortons Employee After Argument Over Onions

Customers denied diced onions, throw snake at Tim Hortons employee
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 04:14 PM   #2
Tvanho
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,553
Default

Ah, Canada, where knives and guns are replaced by reptiles.
Tvanho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 04:17 PM   #3
jerryw
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
This morning, two customers got into an argument over onions with an employee at a Saskatoon Tim Hortons, and one of the men immediately ended the argument by throwing a snake. Snake coming in hot!

From the Star Phoenix:

Staff told police that two male customers were arguing with an employee about their breakfast order – specifically that they wanted their onions diced. When the argument escalated, one of the men reached into the pocket of the other man, pulled out a garter snake and threw it behind the counter.

No one was injured, said police.

The two men were charged with mischief and causing a disturbance. Police will find the snake a home, until it will be released into the wild when the weather gets warmer.

Throwing a garter snake is weak, though. If you're really trying to scare someone, toss a milk snake. They're harmless, but can look very similar to rattlesnakes or coral snakes. You can take that to the bank!

Man Throws Snake At Tim Hortons Employee After Argument Over Onions

Customers denied diced onions, throw snake at Tim Hortons employee



from the comments in the article

"Milk snake? In Saskatchewan? Someone didn't pay attention in Biology. Specifically the part of the year, (I believe it was third semster, Grade 11) where they discussed snakes that are indigenous to North America. HAD you been paying attention to this particular lesson plan, and not oggling the shirt off of Pam Rosencrantz all goddam period, you would know that Milk Snakes are geographically native to the eastern half of the United States. How the #@#@#@#@ are Gordie and Gordon expected to procure a milk snake in #@#@#@#@ing Saskatoon??11?! SMDH."
__________________
deals in progress
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 04:47 PM   #4
Nicnac
Member
 
Nicnac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: nutty Florida
Posts: 11,916
Default

Is that considered a concealed weapon? Do you need a license to carry snakes? Does he keep snakes in his pocket just in case he needs to use it? So many questions.
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 04:52 PM   #5
jerryw
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
Is that considered a concealed weapon? Do you need a license to carry snakes? Does he keep snakes in his pocket just in case he needs to use it? So many questions.


if so I have been illegal possession of a weapon since 14 lmfao
__________________
deals in progress
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #6
groundsupport
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 16,304
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
if so I have been illegal possession of a weapon since 14 lmfao
Your hairy palm?
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 05:04 PM   #7
jerryw
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Your hairy palm?
I call it "josh" lol
__________________
deals in progress
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 05:14 PM   #8
jmscoggin
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX
Posts: 19,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
I call it "josh" lol
Your hand is gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that.
__________________
I would ban you but I have no sway or pull here.

"That cat looks like a pillar of justice, a beacon of freedom, a symbol of equality. It is just fantastic".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 05:21 PM   #9
jerryw
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Your hand is gay? Not that there is anything wrong with that.


if you want to split hairs every man that masturbates is gay...that's playing with a wiener right lmfao
__________________
deals in progress
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 05:24 PM   #10
Dwade Collector
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,205
Default

You guys should invest in Tim Horton stocks, top of the line company in Canada and rapidly growing. You'll thank me later lol
Dwade Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 08:50 PM   #11
Nicnac
Member
 
Nicnac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: nutty Florida
Posts: 11,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwade Collector View Post
You guys should invest in Tim Horton stocks, top of the line company in Canada and rapidly growing. You'll thank me later lol
Not sure about that. They have a snake problem.
Nicnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:09 PM   #12
groundsupport
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 16,304
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
I call it "josh" lol
You like me that Much? I'll let Dan know your left hand is cheating on your right.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #13
JohnRyno
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fairway in Regulation
Posts: 12,268
Default

I got a snake, man!
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #14
gorillaz
Member
 
gorillaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: The Confines
Posts: 8,505
Default

Aren't you surprised it wasn't FLORIDA??

Also 1,000 posts for me!
__________________
#StopWRScreenPasses2017
gorillaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:37 PM   #15
JeHHH
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,803
Default

Cue the Canadian jokes
JeHHH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 12:01 AM   #16
jerryw
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
You like me that Much? I'll let Dan know your left hand is cheating on your right.


yeah I make faces between my thumb and pointing finger and I pretend the right is you and left is Daniel.....nice and slow lmfao
__________________
deals in progress
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 12:02 AM   #17
jerryw
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
yeah I make faces between my thumb and pointing finger and I pretend the right is you and left is Daniel.....nice and slow lmfao


in a non homosexual way of course lol
__________________
deals in progress
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 12:19 AM   #18
ilovethelakings
I make a lot of posts!
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the 9 Realms
Posts: 18,007
Default

Canada......the Florida of North America.
__________________
Bring me your Tyler Higbee cards!
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Favorite teams: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, Celtics, Globetrotters
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 12:20 AM   #19
GoJays
Member
 
GoJays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,309
Default

I was really expecting this to be from Quebec. Can't believe it came from, of all places, Saskatchewan.
__________________
I will leave my signature the same until the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup. In short, I will never change my signature.
GoJays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 11:36 AM   #20
IndySportsCards
Member
 
IndySportsCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indy's Comic Pressing & Grading
Posts: 33,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
Is that considered a concealed weapon? Do you need a license to carry snakes? Does he keep snakes in his pocket just in case he needs to use it? So many questions.
If only we had Snake locks and a five day waiting period, things like this wouldn't happen.
__________________
Indy's Pressing & CGC Comic Grading Service
http://tinyurl.com/hkhpoxk Click the BOOK NOW button on Facebook to Submit Comics!
IndySportsCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.