Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 100

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > WWE & WRESTLING

Notices

WWE & WRESTLING Post your WWE/Wrestling Cards Hobby Talk

Old 06-17-2014, 07:15 PM   #1
trintdaddy

Default Looking for 90s era Wrestling Scans Websites

Greetings all. Mick Foley's comedy tour is coming to my city next month and I have several ideas for photos I want to get signed. The problem is that I'm not finding the quality of images I was hoping for. I'm looking for images from these matches:

August 1995 IWA King of the Deathmatch Final vs Terry Funk
June 1998: WWE Hell in a Cell vs UnderTaker

I'm looking for high-res images that I can print into 8x10s to get signed. If anyone knows of any good websites or galleries that would have these pictures or something similar, it would be a huge help!

PC: OKC Thunder, UFC
trintdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:13 PM   #2
tnvolfan16

I saw foley a couple months ago. he was very nice to everyone there and signed for every person, although he did ask that it be one item per person. his show is really good, although it is not as much comedy as a career retrospective. but it was well worth the money and time. he had some pics for sale, I think he had one of when he lost his ear
tnvolfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:18 PM   #3
trintdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnvolfan16 View Post
I saw foley a couple months ago. he was very nice to everyone there and signed for every person, although he did ask that it be one item per person. his show is really good, although it is not as much comedy as a career retrospective. but it was well worth the money and time. he had some pics for sale, I think he had one of when he lost his ear
That's awesome to hear! I've heard varying stories where he charges $10-$20 per autograph or even signing up to 5 things for free. I have several things I want to get signed so I thought might try to catch him at the end of the line and offer him some cash regardless. About how long did the show last?

PC: OKC Thunder, UFC
trintdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:15 AM   #4
tnvolfan16

about an hour and a half. at the end he did a little q&a but we were in Knoxville, he brought Dr. Tom Pritchard (who lives in Knoxville) up on stage and talked to him for a few minutes, and I heard that Kane might have been at the late show since he lives in Knoxville also. Without spoiling anything, I will give you one piece of advice, don't be the guy who asks him "did it hurt when you fell off the cage?". Also, even if you are not a wrestling fan, you would enjoy the show, he really does explain wrestling terminology and stuff when he uses it. as for charging for autos, no, it was free. like I say, he did have stuff for sale but did not charge for autos and you can take pictures. as for a limit, let me be fair and say we were at the first show and he did meet and greet before the show, so time was a factor. I think he did meet and greet after the second show, so he may have had more time. If you are going to an early show, get there early, but he did sign for everyone. Have fun
tnvolfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote